• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

peptides

doyoudo911

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
i hope this is in the right section.

history:
after running a winny cycle last year, i injured my lower back (pinched nerve) was out all summer and a few months after, lost a lot of weight.

ive been back for a couple months, strength is horrible, whenever i try to attempt going slightly heavy i feel it in my back.

6ft 23yrs 178lbs 10-11% bf (havent checked in awhile). goal: put on very lean mass (hence the winny) I am not trying to be the biggest guy in the gym, more like the most cut guy in the gym :) so not looking for huge gains

THIS THREADS POINT

ive been trying to do some research on peptides, however every source ive found feel like its in another language.

for my situation, should i be looking into peptides?

side note: wont be running next cycle till the summer

Check out www.allaboutpeptides.com
Good info there

Right now im running 100 mcg each 4 times a day of ghrp-2 and cjc 1295 mod....both gh releasing peptides.

Getting water retention and flushing in the face right after injection. Many different peptides to choose from but allseem to work and not too expensive.

check out datbtrue.co.uk the best resource on the subject in my opinion.

GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Ipamorelin all will do the same basic thing they are GH releasing peptides. Some work better for some, others have different sides.

I have done GHRP-2 and Ipam along with MOD GRF 1-29. I dosed at saturation (100mcgs each) from 2-6 times a day.

First batch of Ipam worked great, second 6 months not so much, don't know if I got less the stellar peptides (the source is supposedly as good as they come). GHRP-2 worked the same as the Ipam I had used.

A few things I noted, I didn't get much lean mass growth, but I did have fat loss. When I was dieting HARD I felt the peptides were very muscle sparing. The biggest noticeable things were the improvement in my skin, and my sleep.

Back