• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

busted with gear?

Metalhead

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wonder what would happen if you got busted with lets say 5 10ml vials? would the authorities actually come after you? With weed being legalized in many states and the medical use of marijuana going on everywhere why cant a person have a personal stash of roids?

B/c it's illegal to possess without a script. If you got caught with it, you're going to jail with felonies. If it got caught in the mail, they may or may not come after you. You usually get a letter from customs saying your package was seized. Not sure what happens on domestic. They might try to do a controlled delivery but 5 vials isn't much, just personal use so they might let it go. Who knows for sure.

Steroids are a schedule 3 controlled substance, meaning it has some accepted medical use and presents a low to moderate risk of physical and psychological dependence. You'd likely end up with a felony possession charge if you got rolled with it on you, in the states, that is. It ain't worth it to have it on you. I'd leave it at Home at all times, brother.

Just wonder what would happen if you got busted with lets say 5 10ml vials? would the authorities actually come after you? With weed being legalized in many states and the medical use of marijuana going on everywhere why cant a person have a personal stash of roids?

I dont understand what you're asking here. If you get busted you get busted. Do you mean a customs seizure?

No not customs, just wondering if it would be worth the effort for law enforcement to do anything when there are alot of worse drugs out there like ice, coke, weed, or prescription pills. And I know that there are a few cops that use gear.

An arrest and conviction is worthwhile to them, getting caught with gear would carry same consequences as getting caught with dope, they don't give a fuck. Getting busted for gear is like getting caught with a bottle of pills not prescribed to you. Keep the red and blue on the flag and vial tops, lol, not in your rearview.

It depends on your state laws. In my state your first arrest with personal use quantity is an automatic MISDEMEANOR.

Lots of bizarre information in this thread. Check the laws for your state.

It also depends on the cop that busts you, your attitude and prior record. If you have no past criminal record, are polite and the cop is cool he might just have you break the vials and send you off with a warning. Like AY said it also depends on your local laws. Where I'm at more than likely they wouldn't take me to jail. I live in a pretty small town outside the big city. Everyone pretty much knows each other and the local LE are country boys too. Where I have my mail go, they'd love to take a guy like me to jail.

Im in a really small town also way off the map, I know most of the cops but that doesnt stop them from doing their jobs. We should rally and hold signs just like the weed people so we can have cards that say Medical use of roids on it. And thanks AY I'll check my local laws as if it matters, I'm ordering anyway!

IML Gear Cream!
Im in a really small town also way off the map, I know most of the cops but that doesnt stop them from doing their jobs. We should rally and hold signs just like the weed people so we can have cards that say Medical use of roids on it. And thanks AY I'll check my local laws as if it matters, I'm ordering anyway!

Another hey ingredient is to not be a dumbass LOL. As mentioned be cool be polite don't look like a hoodlum be discreet keep your mouth shut and you should be A-ok.

I was joking about being a dumbass all the time! and I'm old so I dont run my mouth anymore. I'll talk to you on thursday before my trip.

Back