PDA

View Full Version : I'm a proud dad!

Gmoney
05-14-2018, 07:01 PM
My son is 17 and is going into his senior year. Due to his age we've had trouble finding a travel ball team to play with. So instead of playing ball he asked for a gym membership. I've been drilling proper form into his head and this kid is seeing results! I can't brag on him enough,he's pushing himself and always wants to get that last rep in. His confidence has skyrocketed,and I know he's gonna come out blasting this season! Thanks for all of you who have helped out with information!

TripleOvertime
05-15-2018, 03:48 AM
Nice work Dad. Good bonding experience I bet.

Gmoney
05-15-2018, 10:40 AM
Nice work Dad. Good bonding experience I bet.

It has brother. You know how teens are,we butted heads for a few years and this has been great for us.

Multislacking
05-15-2018, 10:51 AM
Congrats. Funny, I opened this thread expecting baby pics.

Oldschool
05-15-2018, 11:13 AM
The gym can teach lifelong lessons, skills and self confidence you can't get anywhere else. Great job Dad!

GarlicChicken
05-15-2018, 11:17 AM
Good job! Wish I could get the kid to actually workout hard. Mine just doesn't want to put in the work

Gmoney
05-15-2018, 12:42 PM
😂😂😂

- - - Updated - - -

The gym can teach lifelong lessons, skills and self confidence you can't get anywhere else. Great job Dad!

Thanks brother

- - - Updated - - -

Good job! Wish I could get the kid to actually workout hard. Mine just doesn't want to put in the work

He'll come around man. How old is he?

Gmoney
05-15-2018, 12:43 PM

Lol,he walked in the house today strutting like a turkey!

GarlicChicken
05-15-2018, 01:02 PM
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks brother

- - - Updated - - -

He'll come around man. How old is he?16. Not actually my kid or else he'd probably be in there lol. He has great genetic potential to retain a lot of muscle like his mom. He just doesn't have the motivation unfortunately

Gmoney
05-15-2018, 01:50 PM
16. Not actually my kid or else he'd probably be in there lol. He has great genetic potential to retain a lot of muscle like his mom. He just doesn't have the motivation unfortunately

Maybe he'll come around brother.

johnjohn
05-15-2018, 02:00 PM
Great job dad teach them right from a early age!!

granabolic.is granabolic@protonmail.com

Gmoney
05-15-2018, 02:07 PM
Great job dad teach them right from a early age!!

granabolic.is granabolic@protonmail.com
Thanks brother,I'm doing my best!

Greybeard
05-15-2018, 03:54 PM
Those boys around my house are banging out the weights and eating everything in site. One goes through 3 gallons of milk a week. And not an ounce of fat. Dang that reminds me I got stop by the store on the way home.

Gmoney
05-15-2018, 04:49 PM
Those boys around my house are banging out the weights and eating everything in site. One goes through 3 gallons of milk a week. And not an ounce of fat. Dang that reminds me I got stop by the store on the way home.
Hahaha,they'll dang sure eat you out of house and home

machinist9
05-15-2018, 08:38 PM
Sounds great. Best thing i ever did for my son was get him out in the garage with me when he was young lifting some weights. He did p90x with me years ago to. He wasn't into lifting or the p90x but a few years later he got into lifting and still dose. He loves power lifting. It gave him confidence in him self. His knee is a little jacked up right now but once he gets that fixed its on again. He works with me to. He hated that to when he started but now he has his own place owns his own truck and has money in the bank.
Once everything starts to click with your kids its priceless.
I'm happy for you brother.

Gmoney
05-16-2018, 07:10 AM
Sounds great. Best thing i ever did for my son was get him out in the garage with me when he was young lifting some weights. He did p90x with me years ago to. He wasn't into lifting or the p90x but a few years later he got into lifting and still dose. He loves power lifting. It gave him confidence in him self. His knee is a little jacked up right now but once he gets that fixed its on again. He works with me to. He hated that to when he started but now he has his own place owns his own truck and has money in the bank.
Once everything starts to click with your kids its priceless.
I'm happy for you brother.

You're right brother,once we started clicking again it was the best feeling in the world!

TX_hempknight
05-17-2018, 04:28 AM
Awesome feeling getting the kids involved in lifting. Started lifting with my 13 yr old a couple years ago, hes about to be 16 and trying to do reps with my weight, hes getting too close. Wont be able to tell him what to do anymore in a few months. LMAO.

Gmoney
05-17-2018, 09:28 PM
Awesome feeling getting the kids involved in lifting. Started lifting with my 13 yr old a couple years ago, hes about to be 16 and trying to do reps with my weight, hes getting too close. Wont be able to tell him what to do anymore in a few months. LMAO.
I know what you mean dude,I don't believe I could handle mine right now. 😂