• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GW1516 (cardarine)

Machinist9

Registered
Reaction score
150 miles from water and 2 feet from hell !!!!
Get Shredded!
Anybody get headaches from this? Its not supposed to cause headaches but I'm getting a really bad one every day later in the evening. I had a great workout today. Did legs and didn't want to stop. Its been only a week since i started it so don't know if thats soon enough to feel like i did or maybe it was just a good day. Anybody with experience that can help i would appreciate it. Thanks.

Well quit taking it and headaches are gone. From the research I've done might be who i got it from. Will try a different supplier and see if that helps. Now the one i was taking was working really well as far as the endurance. Crom what I've read it will come on pretty fast. So the week i took it i felt it. Just had to stop because of headaches. I was taking 10mg a hour before i lifted. Pill form. I am going to try liquid form next and see if there is a difference. Will be a little while before i order it but i will come back and give a update.

I've never had those issues with Cardarine.

Bad a sinus issue coming on at the same time i tried the cardarine. Might have been my headache problem. So now I'm working that out and i started back on the 10mg a day of cardarine. I started yesterday. So far so good. Legs today and i didnt want to stop. This stuff is great cor endurance and focus. Makes you want to keep going.

Well my head is killing me. Next month going to try the liquid SR90O9 from IML.
SR9009 is a highly effective SARM (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator) currently being studied for both anabolic and neuroprotective effects.
It comes in 30ml at 20mg a ml.

No don't get headaches at 15mg a day

You drinking plenty of water? When I’m on cardarine I always feel like I can’t get enough water, like I’m constantly thirsty

You drinking plenty of water? When I’m on cardarine I always feel like I can’t get enough water, like I’m constantly thirsty

Yea water is my main drink. I'm going to give the sr9009 a try in a couple weeks. Just something to give me a kick when I'm cruising and help my workouts. Maybe get a little leaner too.

IML Gear Cream!
Not at all, your headache may be for another reason. The most controversial reported side effect is increased cancer incidence. The one animal study that showed this, out of many studies on Cardarine, used a dose one hundred times larger than the normal dose for over 10 times as long as the research chemical is typically used. This “side effect” is highly disputed. More in-depth studies have found that Cardarine actually reduces tumor size.

Yea water is my main drink. I'm going to give the sr9009 a try in a couple weeks. Just something to give me a kick when I'm cruising and help my workouts. Maybe get a little leaner too.
Let me know how the sr9009 works out for you, I’m gunna be cutting in a month or so and I’m planning on running GW/S4/MK-2866/clen but I’ve been considering switching out the MK for SR I’ve just never ran it before and I’ve heard mixed reviews on it

Let me know how the sr9009 works out for you, I’m gunna be cutting in a month or so and I’m planning on running GW/S4/MK-2866/clen but I’ve been considering switching out the MK for SR I’ve just never ran it before and I’ve heard mixed reviews on it

I haven't tried it before either. I will come back here and post my findings. Hopefully this week i will order it.

Been cycling GW for two years and never had a headache issue. I did try a cycle of SR9009 and in my opinion it was total waste of money.

Been cycling GW for two years and never had a headache issue. I did try a cycle of SR9009 and in my opinion it was total waste of money.
Why did you feel it was a waste? My only problem with it is that it has such a short half life you have to dose it so often...also I’ve heard about limited bioavailability as well.

Is that a UGL? Never heard of them

Mine is from pharmacom and is pill form. 10mg. I'm not saying there stuff is bad because everyone is different and it doesn't work for me. Everything else I've ever used from pharmacom has been gtg.
I'm going back and forth with trying the sr9009 or trying cardarine again from IML and there liquid form. Like I've said before i loved the feeling from cardarine. Fuck it I'm going with the liquid. The headaches are epic but so are the workouts. LMAO.🤣. The more you suffer the better you look.

Mine is from pharmacom and is pill form. 10mg. I'm not saying there stuff is bad because everyone is different and it doesn't work for me. Everything else I've ever used from pharmacom has been gtg.
I'm going back and forth with trying the sr9009 or trying cardarine again from IML and there liquid form. Like I've said before i loved the feeling from cardarine. Fuck it I'm going with the liquid. The headaches are epic but so are the workouts. LMAO.🤣. The more you suffer the better you look.

Damn straight brother, I’m taking IMR GW right now and I have not gotten any headaches, so hopefully that works better for you. It tastes like burnt dog shit but damn if it don’t make my workouts incredible! Lmao

Why did you feel it was a waste? My only problem with it is that it has such a short half life you have to dose it so often...also I’ve heard about limited bioavailability as well.

I took 10mg 4 times per day every 3 to 4 hours. I am sorry, but based on my personal experience it did not make any difference for me.

Get Shredded!
I took 10mg 4 times per day every 3 to 4 hours. I am sorry, but based on my personal experience it did not make any difference for me.

See that’s my problem with it. I’m not trying to dose something 4 times a day and for the price it just doesn’t seem worth it to me.

Exactly and even at that no noticeable results. I did my research and there were so many mixed reviews. People either liked it or zero results like mine, so it was purely a gamble.

Recieved it today. Tried it about 1/2 hour before i worked out. Man you not kidding it taste bad. I used 3/4 a ml to start. Its 1pmg per ml. Dropper is included in top of bottle. They gave me a measuring syringe for free with it . Didn't need it but nice to have. I'm at work now and no signs of a headache yet so thats good. Will see how it goes tomorrow.

Mixed a 1/2 ml in my preworkout and could tell a little the taste. Much better than straight out of the bottle. Lol.
Felt a little bit of a headache at 3/4 so went down to the 1/2.
Should start to feel it in a couple days.

How soon do you start to notice an increase in endurance? Do you only dose on workout days?

How soon do you start to notice an increase in endurance? Do you only dose on workout days?

It takes a couple days. Yea i only take it on lifting days. A full one ml is best. Still get headaches from it but I'm going to keep taking half a ml. I can tell it helps but not as much as a full ml. It is definitely worth trying if you haven't.

It takes a couple days. Yea i only take it on lifting days. A full one ml is best. Still get headaches from it but I'm going to keep taking half a ml. I can tell it helps but not as much as a full ml. It is definitely worth trying if you haven't.

Have you tried splitting doses to see if that helps your headaches? I know with clen I get bad headaches/cramps if I dose more than 60mcg at a time but if I split it, it helps out a little bit. Try taking .75 cc as soon as you wake up and then another .75 PWO. That is how I dose IMR and it seems to work well for me. One good thing about that oral syringe is that I can put it all the way in the back of my throat and squirt it quicker than with the dropper so I taste it a lot less lol. If you think the GW tastes bad you should try their S4.... great quality but it tastes like a bag of asses...

Back