• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

💉NEW* Vial Adapter 20mm "Vial spike"💉

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

Vial Adapter 20mm "Vial spike"

Gain compatibility and convenience while reducing the risk of cross-contamination & Rubber Stopper damage..

These 20mm vial spikes can be reused multiple times, fits firm and snug (Universal) to all 20mm vials..
No more need for changing drawling pins, swabbing and multiple puncturing to your rubber vial stopper..

How it works:

1) Swab vial top with alcohol solution, let air dry and attached vial spike.. That simple!
2) Connects to needle lure/barrel like most needle tips. It allows for multiple use.. Set and forget..
IV72026(1).jpg

$5 USD per spike (They are reusable)
Click below to purchase today

This seems cool to protect the stoppers but how in the hell are you supposed to keep the thing sterile

This seems cool to protect the stoppers but how in the hell are you supposed to keep the thing sterile
Its sealed.. They use these in many clinical settings.. its vented some how, if hospitals and clinics use these, than I think its safe to say it has a protective functionality within it's mechanism.. I'd still swab end tho, but thats just me..

I've used these for years, they used to be easy to get, but now they are harder and harder.. Ebay was my go to, but that source on there closed up :(

There neat as hell and so easy to use.. set it, and forget it!

Does it make getting the last little bit out of the vial a chore? I wish the video had a close up so we could see what we are dealing with as far as the needle.inserted into the vial. Seems like with this spike it would make finishing off a vial almost impossible? Or at that point does a guy take the spike off and fish it out the usual way?

Does it make getting the last little bit out of the vial a chore? I wish the video had a close up so we could see what we are dealing with as far as the needle.inserted into the vial. Seems like with this spike it would make finishing off a vial almost impossible? Or at that point does a guy take the spike off and fish it out the usual way?

That is a good question.. and no not really.. I've never had a problem.. but one could easily just remove it and put it on 2 the next vile and use a drawing pin to remove the very last drops..

Back