• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Very bad experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

willjoe

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just purchased 3 Vials of domestic Test C from PSL. It's my second order. I bought HGH about a month ago and it went fine. This time they put the wrong apt number on the package (usps takes pics of all the packages) and it got lost. I live in a big apartment community so I don't know most of the neighbors. It was delivered on Saturday, Usps checked the mailbox, the package is gone, most likely has been trashed.

It is clearly a mistake from PSL and I emailed them several times. The only answer I received was the the tracking number shows delivered.... yes but not to the right address.

Most labs would have reshipped the package immediately after realizing their mistake. Not PSL I guess. So thanks PSL you made me blow $190 and wasted my time. Never again!!

Easy there killer....give them a chance to make it right. I had a similar situation and first I had to find out what USPS had done.....and USPS is the WORST. After 7-10 days it was clear that USPS was going to fuck me. I then ate the loss and re shipped.

Just made the account for this review?

I really hope so. I have sent many emails and nothing. Nobody has contacted me yet to fix this..

Yes i just opened an account to post this.. I was going to open an account anyway to post HGH test results. too bad it came to this.

I really hope so. I have sent many emails and nothing. Nobody has contacted me yet to fix this..

Yes i just opened an account to post this.. I was going to open an account anyway to post HGH test results. too bad it came to this.

You should reach out to a rep to get this resolved. Fist time posters with negative reviews dont mean much when guys here have been using PSL for a very very long time. I would be surprised if you had proof of the wrong addy and they did not reship for free. 190 bucks is a pennies order man.

Unfortunately that's my only recourse since they don't do the right thing

Yea if usps delivers to the wrong address or you submit info that is incorrect that is not the fault of the company. Also as previously stated a member with no posts creating a thread like this as a first post is looked down on. There are proper channel to go thru before posting on the open forum. Reach out to a rep to try and fix the issue before jumping right to the open forum. Good luck bro

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I already tried the amicable way for the last 2 days and got nowhere. Again, my address is correct on their website. They shipped to me before. They wrote the wrong apt number this time only. 100% their mistake. I can't blame USPS for this

Reach out to vision. If you have proof that they put the wrong address on your pack I'm sure it will be reshipped...

IML Gear Cream!
Just made the account for this review?

Here is my take...

Will: Hey I have an idea.
Joe: What?
Will: I want to place an order for gear and have them send it to your place.
Joe: Why? Just send it to your apartment?
Will: I did last time. Established my address on file. Now they send it to your apartment and I can say they fucked up. They will send me more and we will split it up.
Joe: Great idea.

Yea if usps delivers to the wrong address or you submit info that is incorrect that is not the fault of the company. Also as previously stated a member with no posts creating a thread like this as a first post is looked down on. There are proper channel to go thru before posting on the open forum. Reach out to a rep to try and fix the issue before jumping right to the open forum. Good luck bro

I somewhat understand what you are saying, but I've always wanted to ask this. Do you think there are people out there that just order gear from a lab for themselves, and have no interest what so ever to join a forum? I'm going to say most likely yes. The only source they have to the lab is email. That's all they needed. They have no connections to any reps because they don't belong to any forums. If they have issues with getting things settled through emails, then what do they do? The last resort is to join the forum to get answers. Usually a first time poster can't PM. Everyone usually jumps them. What is the best thing for an individual to do if they are in this situation? I think some of these first timers may be ligit, and I realize though some aren't.

Ok! PSL found the error made by their Reshipper. They are going to resend the order. I will post when it get's here.

Ok! PSL found the error made by their Reshipper. They are going to resend the order. I will post when it get's here.

I dont think any one here is surprised that psl reshipped if the story was accurate.

vision or anyone of there reps will see this and get you taken care of. They are here for the long run. Not to make 190 bucks off of one guy and call it quits. Give it some time and it will work out.

Last edited by a moderator:

You do realize that this could have been handled much easier? To create an account and then come on here full blast for something that could be very easily corrected without any hesitation on our ends is a little bit over the top..

You're not ordering a pizza here, this type of stuff happens even on Amazon or people ordering something from Walmart online... There is such a thing called human error..

It would be greatly appreciated if you would give us the benefit of the doubt to come through..

For any other customers or potential clients, this is a prime example of how not to handle things.. Us representatives are here for a reason, we are your voice and your ambassador.. if anyone in the future ever has an issue please contact customer service, at the same time contacting one of your representatives reaching out to multiple parties exhausting all of your resources, especially on something like this...

I wish I could have. It's only my second order, so I still a little bit nervous when I send money and don't get what I ordered. Of course the package was showing delivered on saturday and had to wait to talk to someone at USPS for 2 days and also emailed you about the situation after it was clear that the package was lost. So please understand that I was making no progress for 5 days before I posted here. I am glad we worked it out, and look forward to order from you again.

You do realize that this could have been handled much easier? To create an account and then come on here full blast for something that could be very easily corrected without any hesitation on our ends is a little bit over the top..

You're not ordering a pizza here, this type of stuff happens even on Amazon or people ordering something from Walmart online... There is such a thing called human error..

It would be greatly appreciated if you would give us the benefit of the doubt to come through..

For any other customers or potential clients, this is a prime example of how not to handle things.. Us representatives are here for a reason, we are your voice and your ambassador.. if anyone in the future ever has an issue please contact customer service, at the same time contacting one of your representatives reaching out to multiple parties exhausting all of your resources, especially on something like this...

2-3 days.....$190....my advice to you is to not get involved in this game, for your sanity and ours.

Reactions: GGG
People have no idea how difficult it is to run these types of operations. Here is what I suggest: Call the big raw manufacturers in China and deal direct. Good luck clearing customs. You played nice for 2 whole days....really? You should get a Nobel prize. A while back I had to wait 3 months to get an order straightened out, and this was with an operation that is 100% top drawer in every respect.

You might say "well I ordered domestic so I should not have any problems." Well, someone had to get it here first in order for it to ship domestic.

People have no idea how difficult it is to run these types of operations. Here is what I suggest: Call the big raw manufacturers in China and deal direct. Good luck clearing customs. You played nice for 2 whole days....really? You should get a Nobel prize. A while back I had to wait 3 months to get an order straightened out, and this was with an operation that is 100% top drawer in every respect.

You might say "well I ordered domestic so I should not have any problems." Well, someone had to get it here first in order for it to ship domestic.
I’m sure he’ll jump right on that. The “this is not Amazon Prime” argument you are alluding to never gets old eh? The guy is new to this. He got impatient. Most are when making their first purchases. I’m sure you were too. PSL made it right. Everyone sees that and now he knows how to proceed in the future. . No more need to rip into him. Jeeeesus.

Get Shredded!
I somewhat understand what you are saying, but I've always wanted to ask this. Do you think there are people out there that just order gear from a lab for themselves, and have no interest what so ever to join a forum? I'm going to say most likely yes. The only source they have to the lab is email. That's all they needed. They have no connections to any reps because they don't belong to any forums. If they have issues with getting things settled through emails, then what do they do? The last resort is to join the forum to get answers. Usually a first time poster can't PM. Everyone usually jumps them. What is the best thing for an individual to do if they are in this situation? I think some of these first timers may be ligit, and I realize though some aren't.
I guess no one wants to touch this question. I'm not necessarily talking strictly about the OP either. Mine was just a scenario.
The folks that order gear and don't belong to a forum have no idea how to handle situations somewhat similar to this. Ended up getting worked out though didn't it? 🙂🙂. Like the ole saying goes, "the squeaky wheel gets the grease."

Last edited:
OK everyone. Problem solved. Thread closed. No need to bash OP, honest mistake by someone with little/no forum experience. We've all been there.

OP I'm glad we could make this right for you. Stick around the forum, make some friends, and hang out. Makes things much easier in these situations when you can directly message a rep. Please update us when your re-ship lands :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back