• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Start TRT + First Cycle

Charles27

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys, I am new to the forum. I just thought I'd share what I'm about to do.

I'm 48, 295 lb with 6 months of hardcore BB [body split, 4x week hour intense sessions, good foods/sups] and just found out I've wasted a ton of time b/c my T is a re"dick"ulously low at 190 ng/dL and 5 free. After researching what to do with and having no insurance, I've decided on this: weekly 200 mg test c, [100mg 2x week] as trt. After about a month and an new blood test to see if range is like 700, I want to then cycle additional test c at 1000mg week 1 / 500mg weeks 2-10 (i'll subtract my trt dosage from these numbers). If this works out after a few cycles, I wanted to then add tren to the mix at 600-800 mg per week with the extra test on the next cycle. I'm not sure where to get stuff yet, but the sponsors here look to be the best of all forum sponsors. I'm from the U.S.

So you've only been lifting for 6 months?

What are your goals?

Are you plannin on running tren this cycle or next?

My kid and me wee both lifting like mad men at the gym. it's a bb gym with an ifbb owner. hes cool. we fell in love with the iron. we just liked liftin period. we didn't notice gain like we should cuz the pro said we always hittin it hard (he just told us this w/o us askin). and true, we were and ya we gained strength but it just wasn't shootin up for what we did seems. so we both ran a blood test and sure enuff we tested with low t. he has insurance so he's doin androgel (told him he'll never pull it up with that) and I'm getting my first order from Olympus Pharm like today. We want to be hardcore bodybuilders. run the trt to norm/high blood levels like 500+, then cycle more test c on top a few times to see how we respond with that, then if all goes well, on to tren with next cycle of test c which I'm syked about (our ladies are not). I just was nervous who to order from and how much to use, etc. like 1cc (1ml) is 250 mg of test c? tough stuff to fig out man. any advice is greatly appreciated from both or us.

Start off with 500mgs a week to see how you feel. I would not add Tren in your second cycle. I believe the first 2-3 cycles should be Test only. Go from Test E to Test C and see how you feel. As a 3rd cycle you can try Test Prop to see how your body reacts to a fast ester Test. You want to find out what your body responds to best. If you start adding too many compounds right out of the gate, you won't know which one is working best for you. Start off slow and work your way up.

Start off with 500mgs a week to see how you feel. I would not add Tren in your second cycle. I believe the first 2-3 cycles should be Test only. Go from Test E to Test C and see how you feel. As a 3rd cycle you can try Test Prop to see how your body reacts to a fast ester Test. You want to find out what your body responds to best. If you start adding too many compounds right out of the gate, you won't know which one is working best for you. Start off slow and work your way up.
Ok cool. thanks you. I was gunna do the gear with the test cycle after like maybe 3 cycles of just test. I've never even on test as trt before but didn't want androgel even if I had insurance which i don't. awesome tips about the different types of test tho. I just order a 50ml of test c from Olympus Pharm. I'll start trt with this at 200mg week. I had 190 blood level so I'm bad off man in that dept. lol. but thought maybe once a week @ 200. some say 100mg 2x week.

100 mg at 2x a week would be good for trt dose keeps levels steady. Ive never used androgel but only hear negative things about it. Wait until a later cycle as the Bro said to try tren, its not for the faint at heart and takes some getting used to but the stuff works wonders. I hear positive things about Olympus and Anabolic is a stand up rep on that end. Keep us posted on how things are going.

IML Gear Cream!
100 mg at 2x a week would be good for trt dose keeps levels steady. Ive never used androgel but only hear negative things about it. Wait until a later cycle as the Bro said to try tren, its not for the faint at heart and takes some getting used to but the stuff works wonders. I hear positive things about Olympus and Anabolic is a stand up rep on that end. Keep us posted on how things are going.
I definitely will. thanks man

Ill be honest I don't think u should cycle yet. No offense but it doesn't sound like u have enough knowledge around the compounds your going to put in you're body.

Just cause u have low test doesn't mean u should drop huge cycles like your planning.

You can do some serious harm to yourself if u do it without proper knowledge/experience.

How long have u been lifting? Why don't u just run normal trt for now?

Ill be honest I don't think u should cycle yet. No offense but it doesn't sound like u have enough knowledge around the compounds your going to put in you're body.

Just cause u have low test doesn't mean u should drop huge cycles like your planning.

You can do some serious harm to yourself if u do it without proper knowledge/experience.

Ya, I'm going to get this trt going and if after 30 days my levels are norm/high, I will cycle like 500 addition of test c ew for like 10 weeks. check it out, then if all good after couple more cycles, add some tren to it. This is the plan anyway. Thanks for writtin me. it's appreciated! O ya and 6 mo, lifting 4x hour to hour and half a week. doubled my my weights, but no swole (which is y I had the "t" tested in first place) - hardcore lifting with body splits.

Did you thnk cycling just the test mite be too much? I'm hoping all goes well.

Again I'm not tryin to sound rude but cycling is a horrible idea right now for u. I say this w years of research,conversations and some usage of steroid and Years upon years of lifting. You are not ready to cycle more then what's nessasary to get to normal levels.

Having low t is only part of the solution. Read the lifting and diet forums and u will gain more muscle then 1000 cycles.

seriously reconsider increasing test to 500 and seriously reconsider using tren.

You're setting urself up for alot of problems.

With that said Goodluck w whatever u choose to do.

Again I'm not tryin to sound rude but cycling is a horrible idea right now for u. I say this w years of research,conversations and some usage of steroid and Years upon years of lifting. You are not ready to cycle more then what's nessasary to get to normal levels.

Having low t is only part of the solution. Read the lifting and diet forums and u will gain more muscle then 1000 cycles.

seriously reconsider increasing test to 500 and seriously reconsider using tren.

You're setting urself up for alot of problems.

With that said Goodluck w whatever u choose to do.
Ok cool. tnx appreciated.

Did you thnk cycling just the test mite be too much? I'm hoping all goes well.

I didn't see this post yesterday. If it were me I would hve my diet dialed in perfectly and make sure I'm able to maintain a good diet and workout routine. Then I would begin the test 100mg/wk. you can go a long way w normal test levels and proper diet/training. After that (I would say a year of training/diet/trt) I would up it to 500mg/wk.

are you planning on running trt forever?

I didn't see this post yesterday. If it were me I would hve my diet dialed in perfectly and make sure I'm able to maintain a good diet and workout routine. Then I would begin the test 100mg/wk. you can go a long way w normal test levels and proper diet/training. After that (I would say a year of training/diet/trt) I would up it to 500mg/wk.

are you planning on running trt forever?
YA i will def have to run trt forever. as i understand it, after a bit, the body will stop producing on its own. but better than the 190 im at now. ask my wife. its not horrible but its not like im 18 again and running after her to nail her in the closet while visiting relatives at thanksgiving :cool: anyone done that? but I see your point. if I achieve the higher side of 700 (fomr thsi 190) with trt, it should be fuckin fantastic as far as lifting goes compared. but like everyone else, I do want an edge. I've got my bb pros i idolize too. i thought after a month or so of trt and if blood level check, id go ahead and boost to 500mg/week (on top of my 200 for trt) for 8 weeks or w/e. i'm not sure what can go wrong. if i felt something mite, then i could hold off for months or so. i would still be a beast monster compared to now with this damned low t. i train really hard. do you have some similar experience in this or knew someone who got jacked from this?

Back