• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Melanotan 2

jramseyrob

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have not used Melanotan 2 in over three months nor have I tanned. Also, I live in the northeast so I have had little sun in the past several months. I am still tan. Several people have commented on where I have been on vacation. I know this is absurd, but Melanotan 2 usage cannot permanently change skin pigment can it? I gotta believe that is impossible but I would have figured I would have normal skin pigment after three months of no use.

I happen to hold done of my tan an extremely long time as well. I don’t think it has anything to do with the Melanotan 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It can hang around for a while, especially with continued exposure, even if it is just a little. I usually notice it fade after a couples months in the winter when my arms are covered.

It takes me months to fade away, but I've noticed that ever since I used melanotan the first time I've always tanned faster since, even without using it. Send to have had a permanent effect on me, or at least a long term effect

Back