• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The March of the Red Coats

jozifp103

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Very powerful historical photo of the British Military marching to battle in 1776...

I can hear the snare drums and trumpets in my head.....

Damn impressive picture of the soldiers!
I’m saluting right now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very powerful historical photo of the British Military marching to battle in 1776...

I can hear the snare drums and trumpets in my head.....

Very impressive how is the somatropin ? I haven’t used those yet.

Very impressive how is the somatropin ? I haven’t used those yet.

They're solid. Medicare has always made an all around great product. They've been around for quite some time. Definitely one of those "it's what's on the inside that counts" type products. The boxes and labels could use a makeover though. The "sun-faded" red color makes it look like an old 1970's product that's been sitting on a shelf at a thrift shop for decades.

Absolutely beautiful..

These are some of the most top-notch growth hormone products on the market today that are available, I remember many years ago when they first came out they were one of the first ones I've ever used I'll never forget them.. if anybody has an opportunity to snag these up I highly suggest it

Absolutely beautiful..

These are some of the most top-notch growth hormone products on the market today that are available, I remember many years ago when they first came out they were one of the first ones I've ever used I'll never forget them.. if anybody has an opportunity to snag these up I highly suggest it
Yea after I learned that we now carry these I did some research on the company and it was very satisfying to see nothing but good things. Just years and years of consistent quality. Very professional company. They literally do not make mistakes. They have found a way to consistently put out top notch products, and they stuck to the same game plan all these years. Nothing fancy, just a consistent, solid product. I just went ahead and ordered a bunch without hesitation.

Yea after I learned that we now carry these I did some research on the company and it was very satisfying to see nothing but good things. Just years and years of consistent quality. Very professional company. They literally do not make mistakes. They have found a way to consistently put out top notch products, and they stuck to the same game plan all these years. Nothing fancy, just a consistent, solid product. I just went ahead and ordered a bunch without hesitation.
I thought these were lost and gone forever, I was stoked when we added these.. these are just one of the best on the market... Im waiting for people to pull more bloods...

I thought these were lost and gone forever, I was stoked when we added these.. these are just one of the best on the market... Im waiting for people to pull more bloods...
I'll be posting some bloods once I up my gh dose. I know I always say that but this time I mean it. I just want to get back up to 5iu per day for a bit and see what that does to my igf-1 levels.

Back