• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First cycle dosage advice

Brick Crusher

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First cycle advice if anything else needed thanks

1–12 TEST E 500mg/wk (1 pin)

PCT 2 weeks after last Test Inject
OR

1–12 TEST E 300mg/wk (2 pins)

PCT 2 weeks after last Test Inject

Pct
[FONT=&quot]Tamoxifen Citrate 20 mg how long to use?[/FONT]

So 250mg to 300mgs would be closer to cruising or slightly higher than a trt dose, not a true cycle.
I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend 500mgs split between two doses per week (250mgs Monday - 250mgs Thursday)
This is usually people's first cycle if they're smart and do their research first.
Have an AI on hand just in case. A minimum dose would be good to run with it. Maybe like .5 mg Anastrozole e3d or so. I just take .5 mg the day after my shot when my levels are most elevated. I use about the same amount of test you're using with some other compound(s). I've never been prone to estrogenic side effects, but I also wouldn't risk it if I were you, even at a mild dose. Only blood work will really help you dial in your personal dose of an AI!!!
Eat right, train like crazy, and make sure to get your rest. Diet is everything.... Gear isn't magic for damn sure. Gear without the right diet won't do much at all actually.
Good luck bro...

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Not to sound mean, but if you have to ask then you're not doing what you should. You can find information back to 2001 on the basic beginner test E cycle, how much, how long, proper pct. If you are nervous, then you're not ready either. Please do some research.

Can you provide full stats and goals?

500 test e 1-12
400 deca 1-10
30mg dbol 8-12 or 1-4. Maybe 50mg, depends on quality.

- - - Updated - - -

2013 and just now doing your first cycle ?

1st cycles can be as much as you want but I would run 500-750 mg Test weekly

Back