• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Pharmacom ftw... disappointed by sponsors..

Trentmeister4530

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just wanna say guys that I’ve been let down by another reputable sponsor on here. I mean, maybe I just had bad circumstances and have no proof to back what I’m saying up, but the point is that once again I’ve turned back to Pharm to get my quality gear. At first it’s a little pricey but they offer several ways to get around that and help. The auctions are fun too lol.
But the products that I HAVE had from Pharmacom have never been a let down, ESPECIALLLLYYYYY the fucking dbol. My fucking god the dbol..
AA’s dbol was the last dbol that was just as good. But everything I get from Pharmacom is, rest assured, a quality product. I’ll pay a little extra for god damn guarantee. End of story.

I agree pcoms gear is solid. I think price is good relative to the quality of gear and service. Im a fan

Agreed. I mean I try other sources and when they bust fir whatever reason, I always come back to Pharmacom. Is what it is. Genuine gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gear so good make you wanna eat your finger

It's cheap as any other sponser. Just give up the Bitcoin discount on a $300 order and get $200 in your choice of freebies on that order.

It's cheap as any other sponser. Just give up the Bitcoin discount on a $300 order and get $200 in your choice of freebies on that order.

I’ve never had the freebie option at checkout. Is that only if you don’t use the bitcoin discount?

Yes you have to have 300 in cart and do not use Bitcoin discount.

200 in Freebies if ED or anything you want ? Because if it’s anything ... I’m about to add 300 to my bitcoin like right now ! Haha

200 in Freebies if ED or anything you want ? Because if it’s anything ... I’m about to add 300 to my bitcoin like right now ! Haha

I do not think the promo is currently running.

But I, or someone else from Basicstero, will post an announcement if/when any promo is active again.

Watch this sticky for news, updates, and announcements:
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/40506-News-and-current-discounts-in-our-store!

and, of course, the Basicstero site has a "news" section here:
https://int.basicstero.ws/news

Back