• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Steel Gear vs Euroking

SuperS

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
About to pull the trigger on a non domestic source. Thoughts? Which one is the most reliable? And I've heard selective scammers?

I can't comment on Steel Gear because I've never used them, but I've ordered from EK a few times and was always very happy with them. Plus Irish is one hell of rep.

You can write steelgear on the search box and see all the reviews, and please check our reviews on eroids.Thanks

About to pull the trigger on a non domestic source. Thoughts? Which one is the most reliable? And I've heard selective scammers?

first off this comes off as nothing more than a troll post...i trust ek, but steelgear hooked me up with contest winning for some bluehearts on another board i'm on and his service seems good too..we don't bash other sponsors because there's enough business for everyone...suggesting that there's selective scamming is ridiculous...i support ek fully, but i my experience with steelgear was positive too...

in the end just pick one and have faith...pitting one sponsor against another will only bring trolls to the thread posting...they'll even start posting to use other sources than who you're asking about...be careful on how you word your questions next time...

Sorry Irish, thanks for being so polite about it. It won't happen again.

dont ask about shipping questions in the open..conduct your questions about shipping through pm and email

first off this comes off as nothing more than a troll post...i trust ek, but steelgear hooked me up with contest winning for some bluehearts on another board i'm on and his service seems good too..we don't bash other sponsors because there's enough business for everyone...suggesting that there's selective scamming is ridiculous...i support ek fully, but i my experience with steelgear was positive too...

in the end just pick one and have faith...pitting one sponsor against another will only bring trolls to the thread posting...they'll even start posting to use other sources than who you're asking about...be careful on how you word your questions next time...

That right there is integrity ladies and gentlemen! EK has chosen their rep well.

Back