• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tb500 & BPC157

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any feedback on these peptides from one of our sponsors here?

Looks like I'll be needing some.

What happened

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Tb500 & BPC157

I keep hearing about bPC157 im gonna have to try at some point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any feedback on these peptides from one of our sponsors here?

Looks like I'll be needing some.

You read my mind I was about to ask the same. Have some from PSL on the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AceLabs! My girlfriend has a ongoing pain in her shoulder for over a yr. she's been to the doctor they gave her cortazone shots and it didn't do anything. We started her on bcp 157 about a week ago and she can already feel a difference in pain. She literally would wake up in tears if she slept wrong or the day after she had to use her shoulders a lot. I have the tb500 on hand but she only wanted to try them individually before stacked together. We followed a protocol I found on you tube. She is taking it twice a day directly over where it hurts.

AceLabs! My girlfriend has a ongoing pain in her shoulder for over a yr. she's been to the doctor they gave her cortazone shots and it didn't do anything. We started her on bcp 157 about a week ago and she can already feel a difference in pain. She literally would wake up in tears if she slept wrong or the day after she had to use her shoulders a lot. I have the tb500 on hand but she only wanted to try them individually before stacked together. We followed a protocol I found on you tube. She is taking it twice a day directly over where it hurts.

Cheers brother, we love reading stories like this. We are happy to add value to the lives of ASF members.

Bones

Back