• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Those who got their products from Steelgear?

Fredrik

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
All those who got their products from Steelgear please write your comments about the delivery, products and effects?

Regards Fredrik

I want to pull the trigger, however I've heard some not so flattering feedback ( selective scammer ) respectfully. But like I said I would love to give this source a try. Any thoughts?

What? Scammer? Can u please tell me where? Because I have never fooled anyone, I would like to talk with that person and solve the problem if there is one? Thanks

I want to pull the trigger, however I've heard some not so flattering feedback ( selective scammer ) respectfully. But like I said I would love to give this source a try. Any thoughts?

Not accusing at all just what I saw glancing over a few discussions. I've heard good. Like I said I just wanted some feedback. And since you ( a rep ) has responded that is proof of the service.

Can u please tell me which discussions? Im curious. Thanks

Fredrik I want to apologize, it was on eroids and I went back and looked they are FAKE reviews. People bashing just for fun for no reason. I feel like a dumbass. Can I edit or delete my posts. It was unnecessary of me. ( btw can you pm me or how can I talk about an order I want to place) Sorry again. I spoke too soon

Im trying my best here to please and satisfy my customers, and if u look at the reviews on eroids there are only positive reviews. I would be happy if u could delete your posts or just share a post about your misstake cause that causes me side effects, I just want people to tell the truth and not smear me. Of course, you can pm me about your order. Regards

Fredrik I want to apologize, it was on eroids and I went back and looked they are FAKE reviews. People bashing just for fun for no reason. I feel like a dumbass. Can I edit or delete my posts. It was unnecessary of me. ( btw can you pm me or how can I talk about an order I want to place) Sorry again. I spoke too soon

Guys I'm new here and I can't figure out how to edit/delete my posts. But i want everyone to know I WAS WRONG. I was not trying to bash steelgear, I am about to order from them. I spoke without verifying. Fredrik is right you can search anywhere and there is nothing but A+ ratings and reviews for steel. Again I want to apologize because I misspoke. ( Also Fredrik I can't pm so I'm not sure how to get some advice from you) please advise

I am thinking is best to leave the posts-so guys know what " NOT" to post until all is verified.Had one in other thread that still has me scratching my head-Thanks-OD

IML Gear Cream!
SuperS have you received your product yet? Ordered mine 5 days ago and I have not got a tracking number yet. How long did it take to get your tracking number? Thanks

I ended up going to Another source because they had something that caught my eye this time. Nothing against steelgear honestly, I'm going to them also very very soon. Have you contacted them about this? Or pm a rep.

I did both several times asking for an update. Nothing. I don't think it is a good source.

Steel gear is legit I've got my packs in good time and I help them out on another board ill see if I can get in touch w Fredrick for u

Are you sure it's good? He wanted my order number yesterday and still has not told me anything. That's not good Business.

Sent several emails to Steelgear today and no reply. Good thing I did not lose a lot. Everyone should beware!!!!

Bro it will come and his products are gtg... Ill admit sometimes contact is slow but he's not out to get anyone Ill email him before I go to the gym right now and see if I have any luck... On one of his reps here

All of the emails and pms I have r answered. Pm or mail me again if u need more help

Sent several emails to Steelgear today and no reply. Good thing I did not lose a lot. Everyone should beware!!!!

Get Shredded!

From one Philly bro to another.... Chill out and have some patience. I haven't read a bad review about this guy yet.

dude steel gear is a solid company...you will get your stuff as long as it wasnt intercepted....i have sucsessfully recieved 2 orders from him with no problem....its international it can take upto 4 weeks sometimes....they always ship but with international things can happen and get hung up thats out of thier control

Guys I'm new here and I can't figure out how to edit/delete my posts. But i want everyone to know I WAS WRONG. I was not trying to bash steelgear, I am about to order from them. I spoke without verifying. Fredrik is right you can search anywhere and there is nothing but A+ ratings and reviews for steel. Again I want to apologize because I misspoke. ( Also Fredrik I can't pm so I'm not sure how to get some advice from you) please advise
typical for a fake account nice try btw first saying there are bad reviews then saying "sorry all bad reviews are fake"with this comment the founer of steelgear(you)just trys to make every bad review look fake anyways steelgear are scammer(selective)and many of their eroids reviews have been faked(proven by the mods there)http://www.eroids.com/forum/eroids.com/logs/steelgears-fakes-baned-src-votes-reset-to-0

I bought some products from steel gear. Fast delivery but I believe product was fake!

Still no answer from them. I chose this site because I read that they had good customer service. :/

Hope I didnt get duped.

Ordered from them on 11/22. They claim my order was lost in the mail or seized and "resent" it. Pretty much sucked it up as a loss and I got burnt which is why I am now saying anything.

Back