• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Counting carbs

Hex Mad House

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do you subtract the dietary fiber from carbs in order to get a true carb amount or just add up what the carb total says on the products packaging?

I can’t remember where I saw/heard this, but now it’s fucking with me and I feel like I might be ripping myself off of some carbs.

I think I remember that from when the mizzus did Weight Watchers.
Yeah, I’ve always just loosely followed macros. But I’m really trying to figure out how my body reacts to different macro plans. I don’t want to be doing it all wrong.

Do you subtract the dietary fiber from carbs in order to get a true carb amount or just add up what the carb total says on the products packaging?

I can’t remember where I saw/heard this, but now it’s fucking with me and I feel like I might be ripping myself off of some carbs.

If i'm on a cut, I won't subtract the fiber from total carbs to ensure i'm eating at a deficit. That's how I personally do things and it works for me but you should subtract the fiber count or any sugar alcohols from total carbs.

Count soluble carbs as they are digested and used as energy.

Back