• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Modafinil

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Used to use duck dose they shut down. Anyone tried any of the other international sources?

Used to use duck dose they shut down. Anyone tried any of the other international sources?
I have brother, but honestly I've only tried one source, and it didn't do anything for me. I have a very low tolerance to uppers. Even though it's technically not a upper. I don't think anyway. Have you ever gotten any from any source that made you feel any different than maybe a placebo effect?

I hope we're allowed to mention other companies and not get in trouble. I'm guessing we are since you asked the question. If we're not I apologize to all mods, and admins ahead of time.

Have you ever tried pharmalady?

That's right I forgot she has two different brands. I don't know if they were Platinum biotech or global anabolics, but they definitely didn't work. That surprise me considering most of our stuff is pretty good from my experience anyway. You can shoot me a PM if you want brother.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I have brother, but honestly I've only tried one source, and it didn't do anything for me. I have a very low tolerance to uppers. Even though it's technically not a upper. I don't think anyway. Have you ever gotten any from any source that made you feel any different than maybe a placebo effect?

I hope we're allowed to mention other companies and not get in trouble. I'm guessing we are since you asked the question. If we're not I apologize to all mods, and admins ahead of time.

That's right I forgot she has two different brands. I don't know if they were Platinum biotech or global anabolics, but they definitely didn't work. That surprise me considering most of our stuff is pretty good from my experience anyway. You can shoot me a PM if you want brother.

i got modalert 200s from duckdose several times and they all worked. I have a high stim tolerance so I had to take 400mg to really feel it but it did work. I know there’s a domestic source here that has them but the pricing is insane.

Might as well try out Vicaine by MA Supps.

It has fluorinated Modafinil as an ingredient and you can buy it OTC. Its stronger per mg and in studies it is actually much safer. It is mixed with tianeptine also, so do your research. But if you like MODA, you will like Vicaine.

WES20 at checkout gets you 20% off

www.masupps.com

Pharmalady is garbage. Every review I’ve seen lately is underdosed crap . The Tbol Tabs I had from her I tossed in the garbage. Ran 60-70mg for roughly 3 weeks and got absolutely nothing from them. Plenty of time to start working, as I’ve used plenty of Tbol. And back to what I said about the reviews, I’ve seen a lot of guys say she’s garbage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pharmalady is garbage. Every review I’ve seen lately is underdosed crap . The Tbol Tabs I had from her I tossed in the garbage. Ran 60-70mg for roughly 3 weeks and got absolutely nothing from them. Plenty of time to start working, as I’ve used plenty of Tbol. And back to what I said about the reviews, I’ve seen a lot of guys say she’s garbage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey brother I'm not saying she's not garbage. I've been dealt with her in over 4 years.

Might as well try out Vicaine by MA Supps.

It has fluorinated Modafinil as an ingredient and you can buy it OTC. Its stronger per mg and in studies it is actually much safer. It is mixed with tianeptine also, so do your research. But if you like MODA, you will like Vicaine.

WES20 at checkout gets you 20% off

www.masupps.com

oh yeah might as well. Lol

its only 6x the price of regular modafinil. Everyone should probably try it. Is this the source checking board or promotions and sales board?

Madafinil I tried some from NAPS
In past and it sucked ass nothing like all the hype was, I felt ita effects just... waste of fuckin time and money

Back