• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sust why use anything else?

BannerXL

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been on trt for over 3 years. Dr gave me 200 mg test c a week. Which worked great! However a year ago i got my hands on some sust 250. Why would I ever want to use anything but sust? I’ve been on monster sust 250 since December. I’ll go on and say its the greatest shit ever! Recently had to purchase the sust 500 cant wait to run it. Am i missing something on why i should be using other test?

Im on Sust 250 myself and enjoying it as well. Just by another lab(ACHEM PHARM), no disrepect to MONSTER.
But that sust.500 i would of been pinning that joint.

I have been on trt for over 3 years. Dr gave me 200 mg test c a week. Which worked great! However a year ago i got my hands on some sust 250. Why would I ever want to use anything but sust? I’ve been on monster sust 250 since December. I’ll go on and say its the greatest shit ever! Recently had to purchase the sust 500 cant wait to run it. Am i missing something on why i should be using other test?

How often are you pinning the sust?

A lot of people really like sust. I do too. Omnadren amps was the first test I ever used

i like Sust for blasting when pinning eod ,but rather use test E or C to cruise on

You get a nice immediate bump from the prop. But test is test in the end.

Probably due to the deconate ester. It doesn't clear very fast in the event you need to get bloods for your doc on short notice or don't want a compound lingering around for a while. Don't want the levels to come back sky high. Plus it makes up a good majority of the compound.

I'm currently on sust though and like the mix of esters. I usually switch up my esters every 4-5 weeks anyway.

Organon is the originator of sustanon 250. Get that and u start seeing and feeling the difference the first 5-10 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I found out last summer when I gave blood. I had not pinned in 2 weeks. With the 200 test c I was pinning my levels stayed around 600. My levels came back at 1250. Guess 2 weeks was not long enough off!!

IML Gear Cream!
I’ve read it takes 4 weeks. Anybody know for sure? BTW I was taking 250 mg a week. Then stopped for 2 weeks and test came back at 1250. Dr wasn’t happy!

Estimated active half lives (taken from a diff source)

Acetate 3 days
Propionate 2 days
Phenylpropionate 4.5 days
Hexanoate 9 days
Caproate 9 days
Isocaproate 9 days
Enanthate 10.5 days
Cypionate 12 days
Nonanoate 13.5 days
Decanoate 15 days
Undecanoate 16.5 days

Back