• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Basicstero.....did I miss something? where they go?

Sgt.Bryan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have I missed something or did they just not pay their dues to the site? They still safe right?

yeah probably just late on Rent...

i need to update my log gdi

and I thought you had taken the money and escaped...
maybe responding to messages and emails would not be bad. what do you say?

and I thought you had taken the money and escaped...
maybe responding to messages and emails would not be bad. what do you say?

Remember this ain’t their job, it’s not amazon. Be patient and remember they have lives to and don’t just sit on here waiting to reply.

Remember this ain’t their job, it’s not amazon. Be patient and remember they have lives to and don’t just sit on here waiting to reply.

I agree this isn't Amazon.

But it does depend on how long it takes to respond to messages and emails...even if it isn't their "job" per se, when one takes on a certain responsibility, then there is an expectation that they will do a reasonably good job at it. Or why bother?

I am talking general here, and not attacking anyone.

I agree this isn't Amazon.

But it does depend on how long it takes to respond to messages and emails...even if it isn't their "job" per se, when one takes on a certain responsibility, then there is an expectation that they will do a reasonably good job at it. Or why bother?

I am talking general here, and not attacking anyone.

I agree to a point, if it’s a month with no response that’s a problem but a week or ten days from someone on this forum is not out of line.

IML Gear Cream!
I assume if you ever need to reach out , you can contact them through their website.

Back