• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hi Everyone Newbie here!

dianelopez06

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just invited by a friend to Join this new forum. Looking forward to share my knowledge and answer your questions:eek:wned:

Welcome to the post apocalypse. BTW are you m or fm ? Seems admin hasen't installed the gender key in the avi section yet

Welcome. Now that you're here, can you tell me what you think it means to be "owned"?

Thanks for the warm welcome GSRacer, I just wanted to put some smileys. :) didn't care about the owned word. :)

Welcome to the post apocalypse. BTW are you m or fm ? Seems admin hasen't installed the gender key in the avi section yet

Thanks for the welcome tommygunz. :) I am a female, yeah I didn't have the chance to put my other information. There, I just uploaded my picture

Thanks for the welcome tommygunz. :) I am a female, yeah I didn't have the chance to put my other information. There, I just uploaded my picture
Looks like a fake pic.

Welcome

Welcome! Always great to have more members. What do you have expertise in?

Back