• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Touchdown! Thanks to Sherk and Vision.

MsMegatron

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got two different orders in. One was to replace some gear I had some issues with. I didn't expect a resend but the reps contacted me and sent me more test and dbol asap. I was surprised, but quite pleased. I went ahead and ordered some eq, tbol, prop, and nolva from their dom side with what funds I had available. Gonna do some bloods for them in 6 weeks or so. Already frontloaded 1000mg of cyp with no issues 3 days later. Gonna hit the prop and eq in a few minutes. Thanks again guys.Screenshot_20180420-183025.png

Just took 20mg today. 10mg in the morning before a run and then 10 before my workout. Couldn't tell if it was from the frontload of cyp or the dbol but I pushed harder in the gym and went through sets faster. Probably just placebo effect. No headaches or anything. .5 adex eod and 20mg nolva ed while I take the dbol.

Just took 20mg today. 10mg in the morning before a run and then 10 before my workout. Couldn't tell if it was from the frontload of cyp or the dbol but I pushed harder in the gym and went through sets faster. Probably just placebo effect. No headaches or anything. .5 adex eod and 20mg nolva ed while I take the dbol.

I use same protocol, I notice a way better pump around day 8-10

Front loaded a Gram? Damn, you aren't fucking around.

Good looking td there.
Well I didn't know when the prop would be in so I wanted to get my levels up quicker. I'll drop back to 500-600mg a week next week plus 100mg prop 2x week for the next 4 weeks

I didnt want to tell you about the Dbol, that was a gift on us brutha, I knew it would make you happy :) and that makes us happy

Read you PM's... If there is ever anything that we can assist you wish, please do not hesitate.. we have your lats!

Glad we could assist you bro. Enjoy that gear. I’m sure you will be very pleased this go around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back