• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Drink protein shake before bed??

I like to drink half before bed and drink the rest around 3am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do, even cutting. For instance right now I'm carb cycling with 100g carbs on low days and 250g on high days. On my low days my last meal is a shake with 50g protein, 2-3tbsp peanut butter, and 1c unsweetened almond milk. Keeps me satiated overnight and seems to help recovery somewhat vs having it earlier. I don't have any carbs within 2 hours of bed

Yeah, usually a plain protein powder + water shake right before bed. Sometimes add metamucil.

I never eat less than 3hrs before bed for GH production.

I drink casin at night and if i wake up to piss ill pound just 25g of whey and water

Yep. Casein is the one you want before bed. Forms a ball of goo in your stomach and breaks down over the evening.

It's ultimately not going to matter for mass. You don't want mTor activation all day 24/7. It will age you faster on top of system stress. Your body needs a break. Let it have one while it's asleep.

Back