• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pre workout belly bloat

fat max

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been using transparent labs bulk pre workout for several months, and it works really well, except I get a pretty bad case of belly bloat.
curious if anyone else has experienced this with transparent labs or any other pre workout mix?

Pre work out drinks are a waste of money. Stick with an ECA stack, it’s all you’ll ever need. There’s way too much garbage for sale these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I may try that! I used ephedrine mini thins back in the day, but they are long gone now. thanks

I used to love the days going into a convenience store,and for 5.00 on the counter,a bottle of Ephedrine "mini thins", 100 count.

Meth-heads ruin everything for us...

My pre working out is a PBJ sandwich washed down with some protein and oats 45min prior.. use real food for your energy source!

when Im having a really difficult day, I'll use Bullnox, but for the most part, FOOD is my go to source..and I'll drink Gatorade during for sodium and fluid storage..

Back