• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Massive Compensation Giveaways for the recent weather delays

Steroidify

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello Guys!

As we promised, more than 95% of the tracking codes that were stuck at " Dispatch out of XXXX (origin country)" for more than 2-3 weeks were recently updated. According to USPS the rest of 5% will soon follow up.

We will be using a new route for several more weeks as the main entry hub we were using in US is still extremely overloaded and they are keeping the packs for at least 2 weeks before being forwarded to an USPS central facility.

Shipping success is still at 100% for the last 6 consecutive months from 2 of our warehouses and have no doubt that anything will change

Recent deliveries reached US in record time, only 2-3 days after clearing origin country customs.

Now, the promised compensation bonus, based on the feedback we received from most of our followers.

100$ Store Credit for our new ED products line - totally free, submit the order and send us the order #.

200$ Store Credit for the same ED line - only condition to take advantage of this bigger bonus is to submit, another order, with no minimum limit. 200$ ED will then be credited on top.

https://pharmacomstore.ws/categories/sexual-wellness/

All orders placed after 12th of March are eligible for this compensation offer, with delays more than our advertised period of time, meaning mostly everything that took more than 8-9 days to arrive to your country

Thank you!

Can we take 200 for other items? I never ordered that, not interested.

Can we take 200 for other items? I never ordered that, not interested.

Agreed. Would like to have the option of other products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, you will for sure need them sometime in your life, this is a good opportunity to stash them ....
just a joke, don't be offended :)

Sure, we can agree on other options, products or discount coupons but unfortunately we won't be able to make them as attractive as those mentioned above.

Please send us a PM once of your order is delivered and we'll discuss more.

Thank you!

I'm not quite understanding this. The free store credit can only be used on ED products?

And what are the conditions if two orders were placed and delayed during that time?

That's exactly Sir, strictly on ED products. We can offer something else too but it won't be as advantageous as the current offer.
If you had 2 orders, I'm sure not both had the biggest possible delay so you will probably be eligible for our biggest compensation package, of 200$ worth of ED.

Please do send us a PM with your info

Thank you!

Erectile Dysfunction ;)

Sorry my man. I should be a little more clear. I know what ED is so....this store credit cannot be used on anabolics?

And I had two orders that were delayed during this process....can a rep chime in please?

Sorry my man. I should be a little more clear. I know what ED is so....this store credit cannot be used on anabolics?

And I had two orders that were delayed during this process....can a rep chime in please?

Sir, you have addressed this question out in the open on 3 different boards, maybe there are more but that's what I saw in the last several minutes.
If you have a particular case, as you describe it, please contact us by PM by yourself and we will see what we can do ... as we see, we are pretty generous :)

Thank you!

Sir, you have addressed this question out in the open on 3 different boards, maybe there are more but that's what I saw in the last several minutes.
If you have a particular case, as you describe it, please contact us by PM by yourself and we will see what we can do ... as we see, we are pretty generous :)

Thank you!

:thinking: You have a PM.

Last edited:
what a deal!

is it good for orders placed now or just ones affected? doesnt hurt to ask lol

IML Gear Cream!
Only those as stated above in the original post - so nothing new lol. Nice try ;)

Back