• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

We are still practically giving Genotropin away

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
d4619702e6657e0daa426e4b9c238a0c.jpg

Genotropin - Pfizer
Supplier:pfizer ,Belgium
Chemical Name:Somatropinum
Comes In: 36IU vial(12mg)
Dosage: Men 2-6IU total daily
Active time: Varies by injection method
Class:Growth Hormone

Important: EXPO. DATE JUNE 2019

SHIPPING FROM EUROPE

9f82f690343a84523fa7fb60fc3ea330.jpg

We are drastically cutting back on our Genotropin stock until it’s gone. Buy now or live in regret when you miss out on this deal. If you have any questions on these Genotropin please don’t hesitate to pm me.

http://unclez.ru/hcg-hgh/182-genotropin-pfizer.html

I will buy these all day every day. I have a national qualifier in 14 weeks then making a run at my IFBB pro card. Everyone thinks I have a shot. I can't do it without pharm GH.

I placed a feeler order last week for 2 and was waiting for those to land. I know you have been around a while and I trust you, however, I have been having problems with other sources that are considered to be very good so please understand my situation. This level of prep isn't like training to look good on the beach. I have pics and facebook to verify that I am the real deal. I am not looking for a sponsor, I will gladly pay $150 for genos.

Take good care of me, brother, and I will buy 3 of these every 3 weeks for a long time if you have them in stock..

I will buy these all day every day. I have a national qualifier in 14 weeks then making a run at my IFBB pro card. Everyone thinks I have a shot. I can't do it without pharm GH.

I placed a feeler order last week for 2 and was waiting for those to land. I know you have been around a while and I trust you, however, I have been having problems with other sources that are considered to be very good so please understand my situation. This level of prep isn't like training to look good on the beach. I have pics and facebook to verify that I am the real deal. I am not looking for a sponsor, I will gladly pay $150 for genos.

Take good care of me, brother, and I will buy 3 of these every 3 weeks for a long time if you have them in stock..

All you have to do is order and make a thread saying your waiting. Once you receive them in 7-10 days you’ll be in love.

Yes, I ordered already, will do.....I am trying to post a pic (tri back shot) but not having any luck...lol. I will get the thread up later, gotta eat right now!

I already know they are legit Genos, trust me the love is already there.

Yes, I ordered already, will do.....I am trying to post a pic (tri back shot) but not having any luck...lol. I will get the thread up later, gotta eat right now!

I already know they are legit Genos, trust me the love is already there.

Thanks brother email me a pic I’ll post it

Otg85@yahoo.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow these Genos are still available at $150 for 36iu don't sleep on this because they could shoot back up to $240 any day.Screenshot_20180607-200208_Photos.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I got 72iu looking at me right now :) I'm going to run 2iu ed (m

I would recommend 3 iu's after every time you train. 2 on one off is good but you want to average 2 iu's a day. 5 on two off is a bit too low. The whole "GH is a long game..." is only partially true. Pharm GH kicks a cascade of events off. I train like an animal (hour and half weights one full hour cardio). I eat, later on do 6 iu's and then eat again. Beef and rice, high protein clean. Go to bed full, wake up the next day and say "what the fuck I that!!" Today I woke with pipe sized veins that were brand new.

Your body will continue to burn muscle and build fat for a long time.

6 is a lot. I was sleepy every day for weeks, but it can really transform you.
3 is better than 2, trust me.

Last edited:
What’s the protocol to get lab work done? I think I might take a look at these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back