• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

8week Sus250 and Turinabol cycle

Dkbolin

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, new member

If I’m in the wrong area for this sorry

So back story and stats in me I’m 27 192lbs and sitting at 13% BF as of Friday after going to a bod pod (4/13/18) been training for 10 years but hard training for strength and size the last 6. This is my 3rd cycle over a span of 2.5 years. First was a Test E and Dbol 12 week cycle second was a test E and Tren 10week cycle and PCT for both were Clomid and Novla which will also be the pct for this cycle also. Only reason I spaced my stuff out is cause I was in the military and never wanted to chance it but now I’m out and now I’m not to concerned about it. This cycle I’m looking to put on more mass and as much strength as possible

For this time around I’m looking to use the sus250 500/week with 2 pins Monday and Thursday 250 each day for weeks 1-8
Turinabol I’m going to do 50mg ed for weeks 1-6
Then stated before PCT being Clomid 25mg ed and Novla 20mg ed weeks 9-12

As for diet I have just finished school and have a BS in Nutrition and perusing a Masters in Occupational Therapy. So I feel like I will have my diet on point. Looking to consume 3500-4000 Cals 210g of protein 530g of carbs 100g of fat for a weight gain that won’t give me a large amount of BF

Training will be 5-6 days a week concentrating on powerlifting manly looking to follow Layne Norton PH3 program (its treated me well before)

Going to try and log this time arounds progress every other day or ever third day on any progress. Any suggestions on changing anything will be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back