• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anastrozole advice.

magog

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I ordered some Anastrozole, and it came in 1mg capsules. I had expected tabs that I could split. My goof...oops.

I had planned on running it at .5mg EoD, but well splitting caps isn't do able really. Think 1mg EOD is overkill?

My estrogen was high when using bunk RC Exemestane. After using pharma it has come down to the high end of normal range now...I am out of my pharm grade exemestane however. And wanted to switch to anastrozole.

Looking for thoughts and opinions. Thanks.

you will just have to get labs done to see wgat the compound does in your body

Simple math brother .5mg eod is equivalent to 3.5 doses a week that equals 1.75 mg/wk I would dose twice weekly say Mon/Thur 1mg each day and do labs to see if you are in range after a few weeks and adjust from there. Some high test doses require a dose of 1mg eod so there are some variables to consider. The 1mg 2xwk is a good starting point.

Simple math brother .5mg eod is equivalent to 3.5 doses a week that equals 1.75 mg/wk I would dose twice weekly say Mon/Thur 1mg each day and do labs to see if you are in range after a few weeks and adjust from there. Some high test doses require a dose of 1mg eod so there are some variables to consider. The 1mg 2xwk is a good starting point.

Thanks for the thought...I was concerned with the half life being roughly 50 hours that it would cause less the stable blood levels.

On second thought though I imagine this isn't as concerning with an AI dose.

At a 50 hr half life you still have .5 mg in your system after 2 days, this will be ok, your estrogen will rise insignificantly by your next dose. When you are in range it will keep you very close with out spikes. I am on just over a gm of test/wk and dose at 3mg/wk, 1 mg m/w/f and it keeps me low enough to feel it in my joints and give me crazy wooood!!

Good to know thanks...and it is a solid comparison as I am going to go ahead and assume we are running the same sources AI :)

I inject E3D as is. Each injection being 300mg Test E and 200mgs Tren E. I also take my caber on that day so probably makes taking the AI that day easy as well.

Thanks for the advice and wisdom.

Back