• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Rotterdam Labs-Mexico

CoachCabo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone ever use their stuff? I ordered two bottles of the almost unobtainable in Mexico-clenbuterol.

They have website, albeit a shitty, non-maintained one.

Another one of those Internet stores in Mexico that sell Test and Primo for the same price. If that ain't a red flag I don't know what is?

Thanks Flip but getting to Mexico has shown to be difficult at best.
I ordered two bottles from an IFBB guy here. Another competitor here told that same stuff makes her jittery so it must be legit.

Got the clen.
This is a perfect example of why I don't make tabs (or capsules for that matter). I would be MORTIFIED if I put out a product that looks as shitty as this. Must have the biggest POS tabbing machine ever. I think Tart-n-Tinys are more refined than these crappy tabs. There is no way that the person making these tabs is capable of uniformly blending compounds and microcrystalline cellulose down to the mcg level with consistency. It would be the same with caps IMO.

Oral suspensions like the ones made with ORA-Plus give the compound no option but to blend evenly in the suspension. Obviously solutions too.
I'm orderering som IMR clen. I can't risk using this dubious looking shit longer than I have too.

Attachments

• IMG_1162.JPG
    IMG_1162.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
Back