• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Mast/Tren Mix Question

powerclean

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm getting ready to run my Summer Cut Cycle and Im wanting to run this along with my Test E 300.

https://mymonsterlabs.com/shop/masttren-400m

My question is, can I pin this twice a week? I only ask because it has both long and short esthers of Tren and Mast and i didnt want my blood levels to fluctaute too much.

All of my blasts have been with short esthers but this time i wanted to save myself from any extra pins.

This is my 4th run with Tren so i know what im in for but Ive always ran Ace. So any insight into what i can expect with the Enanthate version would be greatly appreciated.

Here are my weekly doses, gonna run it for 12 Weeks.

Test E 300
Mast 400
Tren 400

Pinning twice a week on Monday & Thursday and I've got Adex and Caber on hand.

I could probably go to pinning on Monday, Wednesday & Friday for more stable bloods but I'd rather not.

What do ya'll think?

Great question ,
some guys dont feel any difference pinning short esters twice per week, others (like myself) get horrible sides if we dont pin at least eod.

i would advise pinning eod brother.

oh and tren E sides hit me as fast as tren A .

I wouldn’t pin any less frequently than at least m/w/f

Personally i like my test at 600 when running those other two compounds at 400/400. But thats just my preference not trying to tell anyone what to do !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally i like my test at 600 when running those other two compounds at 400/400. But thats just my preference not trying to tell anyone what to do !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, if i couldbget away with that I would. Anytime I run Test higher than Tren, I turn into a raging lunatic and every side in the book hits me with a vengeance.

On the flip side Ive gone as high as 600 a week at 300 test and had very minimal sides. Plus, it'll be easier to keep the bloat down with the lower test.

I guess its M/W/F pinning for me

Back