• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Are there any domestic raw sources anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcon

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Seeing as how BBpowders have refocused their efforts to finished goods do we have any domestic powder sources any more or are we just fucked now?

Nocode for Sheriff of ASF

Seeing as how BBpowders have refocused their efforts to finished goods do we have any domestic powder sources any more or are we just fucked now?

For now you are correct. We had a lot of trouble keeping up with domestic finished.

Once we get all caught up and we are able to gauge what "steady" business is, we will be able to switch focus.

IML Gear Cream!
For now you are correct. We had a lot of trouble keeping up with domestic finished.

Once we get all caught up and we are able to gauge what "steady" business is, we will be able to switch focus.

Thanks for chiming in here BBP. I appreciate it and I appreciate your position. It seems that you are the only business willing to jump in the game in this capacity so I can't complain with your decision to invest in a more diverse and hopefully profitable product line. I still plan on doing business with your shop because I respect the reputation you've built and dedication to service. Just in a tight spot with timing for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back