• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

just put in a order

Let me ask you guys a ? I never ran anavar b4 I usually run dbol love my dbol what dosage would you suggest,thanks in advance?

Everybody is a little different. I like to run 40mg 45 minutes pre workout and 20mg 8 hours later.

Let me ask you guys a ? I never ran anavar b4 I usually run dbol love my dbol what dosage would you suggest,thanks in advance?

Thanks Dog I know my wife takes 20mg b4 workout she's been on it for 2 weeks takes it 45 to 60 min b4 and her weights are going thru the roof.she only takes it M-W-F for instance her hammer inc was 25lbs per side for 10-12 reps today she had 50lbs per side doing 20 reps.That's why this old dawg wants to try anavar,just waiting on my td now

Lol...sounds like Juice dawgs wife could teach him a few things about getting jacked up!!!

Thanks Dog I know my wife takes 20mg b4 workout she's been on it for 2 weeks takes it 45 to 60 min b4 and her weights are going thru the roof.she only takes it M-W-F for instance her hammer inc was 25lbs per side for 10-12 reps today she had 50lbs per side doing 20 reps.That's why this old dawg wants to try anavar,just waiting on my td now

Back