• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

42 - 5 x 5 + HGH

Qstorm1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My first post. I am 42, on TRT (insurance paid) and get blood every six weeks. Four weeks in.

My growth hormone was at 1.99

IGF 234

I made the decision to self medicate HGH, and work up to 4 IU a day. Will go through a sponsor.

Should I stick with the 5 x 5 routine (chest, back & shoulders - 2 x week - legs 1 x week) plus 60 minutes of zone 2 cardio?

Or on TRT + HGH push more reps & more days.

And, not to be a dick, but please don’t sell me your HGH unless there is a money back guarantee, and I can pay with an IOU. Otherwise, I’d rather take my chances with a sponsor and let my blood work be the review.

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and MileHighKratom welcome.
Glad to have ya and looking forward to seeing bloodwork on a regular basis.
We have a section dedicated for this.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Welcome to asf I doubt any source is just going to give you hgh in an IOU though lol

IML Gear Cream!
I'm all for 5x5 too btw although I like to work out my biceps isolated and throw pull ups into the mix

My first post. I am 42, on TRT (insurance paid) and get blood every six weeks. Four weeks in.

My growth hormone was at 1.99

IGF 234

I made the decision to self medicate HGH, and work up to 4 IU a day. Will go through a sponsor.

Should I stick with the 5 x 5 routine (chest, back & shoulders - 2 x week - legs 1 x week) plus 60 minutes of zone 2 cardio?

Your routine should always reflect your goals or you will just be walking blind.

IOU and money back guarantee? LMAO :)

Back