• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

DHB Lol!

CoachCabo

Registered
Reaction score
A guy was saying my DHB 125 is too expensive so I tell him fine, go buy some off the Internet. A quick search and this is what I find. DHB 200!
Those of us who have brewed this compound know this is not very likely without probably 50% guaiacol.

Love the pics! Looks like a "solid" product. (Literally)

https://www.anabolic-steroids.biz/dragon-pharma-injectables-1267/test-cyp-28028.html
Yeah brother you got a laugh when you see these companies advertising it at 200mg. Like you said maybe and I highly doubt but maybe with 50% G they can get it to hold at 200, but I doubt it, and if they did it'll probably feel like a horse kicked you in the ass for a week.lol.. To get it to hold at 150mg I had 2 different recipes. However I've only tried 1 of them. It worked, but I'm always looking for other people's opinion. (Other people meaning people who have tried to brew it themselves). I would like to be able to ditch the G all together. As two different people I know had a bad reaction to it and I'm thinking it was because of the G. I also have another theory but that's another rhyme for another time.Let me know what you think of these two recipes I got? The first one is the one I used personally.

DHB 150mg
2%BA
18%BB
25%G

DHB 150mg
2% BA
15% BB
15% G
20% EO

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Well how much were you asking? It's not like it's expensive.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That site claims its water based. No oil. Weird. I have some dhb 100 with no e or g.

That site claims its water based. No oil. Weird. I have some dhb 100 with no e or g.

It probably has at the very minimum 20% BB. I tried to make 100 mg with 18% and it crashed.

It probably has at the very minimum 20% BB. I tried to make 100 mg with 18% and it crashed.

It's mig. Not sure what your using.

I had to cut both my recipes in 100% Mig with GSO and bring concentration down to 100mg/ml in order to mitigate the crazy pip.

It's mig. Not sure what your using.

Lol. Hey Brother I used 100% Mig. Guys you can chime in on this, but I have a theory that some. Not all, but some of the PIP from the DHB if you notice usually doesn't start until the third day. Instead of the following day. I'm starting to believe that because the carrier oil (in this case Mig840) is so thin that he gets absorbed by the muscle quickly leaving the hormone behind. Which is what causes the irritation. I'm starting to think if I used a thicker carrier oil such as GSO, Cottonseed or saflower oil. It would get absorbed at the same rate as a dhb, therefore cutting down on the irritation. This could be completely nonsense as I haven't tried it yet. This is just a theory I came up with. What do you guys think?

Lol. Hey Brother I used 100% Mig. Guys you can chime in on this, but I have a theory that some. Not all, but some of the PIP from the DHB if you notice usually doesn't start until the third day. Instead of the following day. I'm starting to believe that because the carrier oil (in this case Mig840) is so thin that he gets absorbed by the muscle quickly leaving the hormone behind. Which is what causes the irritation. I'm starting to think if I used a thicker carrier oil such as GSO, Cottonseed or saflower oil. It would get absorbed at the same rate as a dhb, therefore cutting down on the irritation. This could be completely nonsense as I haven't tried it yet. This is just a theory I came up with. What do you guys think?

I think you are right. Pip for me starts on 3rd day just like u say and lasts 7-10 days. Both my recipes were in 100% mig at 125mg and 150mg, after adding GSO and bringing down to 100mg pip almost completely gone.

Try using a blend. I use a combination of safflower and mig.

Or I almost always mix compounds in the same syringe.

Back