• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Rate my Cutting cycle!

imnotbrucewayne

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey yall!! I love this brand and the people repping it. Yall have seriously made me so confident in my next purchase!

So this is my stats:

30 years old
6'2 240 lbs at 18% bodyfat
will be cutting on a carb cycle for the first 8% BF and keto for the last 3-4%.

i will be on a 500-1k caloric deficit but will always surpass 212g of protein to prevent muscle loss.

im trying to have a safe cycle with hardly any sides, especially to my hair lol

ive run 2 cycles of test E only and college kids seriously underdose it

so i was wanting to try the NPP/Mast Blend with test E

so week 1-12

Test E- 750mg/week
Mast- 400mg/week
NPP-400mg/week

do i need some kind of AE - eod but i dont know the dose i should use?

PCT-
adex
HCG- but dont know what doses

wondering if you guys an fill me in with you suggest.

mast is a DHT and if you're worried about hair id stay away. also i personally like to run test lower than other compounds when cutting. yes you should have an AI on hand and depending if/what you ran during your 2 test cycles that would be a good starting point and maybe increase depending on bloodwork. tren is an amazing compound for cutting but the sides can be harsh. sides also vary from person to person so mast might not affect your hair, only one way to find out. mast also shines brightest at lower body fat so maybe save that till your below 15%. hope you thought about caber of prami for prolactin sides possible with a 19nor. honestly at that bf id just run test and npp and focus on diet to get that bf down. plus if college kids seriously under dose the test you've used a legit 12 week test/npp cycle will bring great results.

jesus i just remember your PCT isn't even PCT. you need some clomid and/or nolva so do a little more research before you pull the trigger if you're unsure of what I'm talking about. same with hcg.

mast is a DHT and if you're worried about hair id stay away. also i personally like to run test lower than other compounds when cutting. yes you should have an AI on hand and depending if/what you ran during your 2 test cycles that would be a good starting point and maybe increase depending on bloodwork. tren is an amazing compound for cutting but the sides can be harsh. sides also vary from person to person so mast might not affect your hair, only one way to find out. mast also shines brightest at lower body fat so maybe save that till your below 15%. hope you thought about caber of prami for prolactin sides possible with a 19nor. honestly at that bf id just run test and npp and focus on diet to get that bf down. plus if college kids seriously under dose the test you've used a legit 12 week test/npp cycle will bring great results.

WOW! Thank you so much!

Ill run test/NPP for 12 weeks and get under 12-10% BF, relax and start another cycle after thanks to your good advice. Just a few quick questions, have you ever done a cycle like this before? what AI would you recommend i have on hand?
jesus i just remember your PCT isn't even PCT. you need some clomid and/or nolva so do a little more research before you pull the trigger if you're unsure of what I'm talking about. same with hcg.

whenever i took test E only, i only used nolva, but this is great! Ill make sure I get some nolva and clomid for my test/NPP cycle :) thank you so much

Back