• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

On my 3rd different brand of whey....

Hex Mad House

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I don’t know what you call it....but I call it having dog farts. Something is jacking my stomach up from these powders. I’ve tried changing the liquid I use (almond milk, cow milk, water, egg whites) nothing changes. I’ve tried changing my add ins (oats, banana, peanut butter) nothing changes.

What brands do you guys use? My wife has a very strong stomach and she actually dry heaved in bed last night after I dutch ovened her. 😂

Ive tried Kirkland brand from Costco, I’ve tried the vegan one from Imsoalpha and I’ve tried paleo protein. I thought trying vegan and paleo might cut down on any bullshit added stuff, I guess it didn’t matter.
Let me know what you use and if your wives are happy about it.

Isopure dutch chocolate. It's a low carb version. Absolute best for my gut. They also have one that is only isolate no flavor or additives. Try em out.

I also like syntha 6. But that has a lot more than just protein in it so it's about 200 cals per scoop.

I'm cheap and use the 10 pound bags of Universal whey--no farts. Having said that, they changed their casein recipe awhile back apparently, because I started having the same ridiculous farting problem. I also only use water in my protein shakes. Protein farts are the worst kind. Wife says the dumbbells are gas powered. :p

Pea and Egg protein treat me the best. The others bloat me.

Go with whey from concentrate.

Tera organic grass fed is great. Look up the ingredients and compare to any other you will find. I dare you.

Go with whey from concentrate.

Tera organic grass fed is great. Look up the ingredients and compare to any other you will find. I dare you.

That’s what I thought about the Paleo Protein. These are the ingredients:
Grass fed beef protein with no hormones or antibiotics ever
Cocoa powder
Vanilla extract
Chocolate extract
Organic stevia leaf extract
Sea salt

Maybe it’s stevia?

extracts can cause stomach discomfort. Probiotics help

isopure or humapro.... best there is for sensitive gut

Wow, just spent some time reading about both of those. The humapro, which I’ve never heard of before, is the real fucking deal!! I’ll be ordering that today! Much appreciated!!
What flavors have you tried? Or do you get the tablets?

Last edited:
I had same problem for years. I got to the point no matter what protein powder I drank I'd throw it up. I think I developed an allergy to it. Who knows. I had to stop for a few years. Finally I was able to drink them again. Dymatize and isopure is all I can handle still. But i make mine at home now with milk and egg whites and never have any issues. One of the main issues I think was doubling scoops. Trying to cram 40-50 grams of powder into a drink. Once I scaled back to just one scoop, no more than 20-25gs, mixed into my homemade, no more bloat, gas, throwing up, nothing. Hell I could go do cardio after slamming one of my shakes now and it's over 65grams protein total with all I put into it. Also, a member here turned me onto a digestive supportive from Gains in Bulk . Com. I really like it. I'm even lighter on my stomach now and tbh I just feel better. Going to the bathroom is a lot more pleasant you may check it out. Hope this helps. Can share my home recipe it you like, just PM me

Wow, just spent some time reading about both of those. The humapro, which I’ve never heard of before, is the real fucking deal!! I’ll be ordering that today! Much appreciated!!
What flavors have you tried? Or do you get the tablets?

i use both , drinks are really sweet like kool aide,, dont need much water mixes real easy.
mostly i use the tabs ,, 10 tabs at a time is 50 grams protein,
i have actually replaced all meat protein before with 300 grams humapro a day... lost no muscle at all

i use both , drinks are really sweet like kool aide,, dont need much water mixes real easy.
mostly i use the tabs ,, 10 tabs at a time is 50 grams protein,
i have actually replaced all meat protein before with 300 grams humapro a day... lost no muscle at all
Yeah, it looks really good. I ordered 450 tabs. Can’t wait to try them.
Now since it’s got negligible calories, I’m not sure how or even if I should tweak my macros to reach my calorie intake. Not much difference I guess. Most protein will come from foods anyway.

I go with Optimum Nutrition usually. Works for me. I use their creatine, glutamine, and BCAA's too when i mix my own. But hey I have an iron gut so who knows. I'll say that Humapro looks good. Never heard of that one they have some good looking flavors.

Yeah, it looks really good. I ordered 450 tabs. Can’t wait to try them.
Now since it’s got negligible calories, I’m not sure how or even if I should tweak my macros to reach my calorie intake. Not much difference I guess. Most protein will come from foods anyway.

i add extra fat instead of extra carbs to the meal ... so a meal is like 10 tabs huma... 150 grams (cooked) rice, 20 grams (weighed) almonds

i add extra fat instead of extra carbs to the meal ... so a meal is like 10 tabs huma... 150 grams (cooked) rice, 20 grams (weighed) almonds

Yeah, that's crazy. I'm sitting here reworking my meals and macros. If you're cutting, I don't know why every single person wouldn't be taking this stuff! I'm still in disbelief that this exists and I never heard of it. Thanks again for posting it.

Back