• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Formal introduction

H-D

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all. Happy to have found this awesome well of knowledge. Right now I’m a sponge just trying to soak up all the knowledge I can. I’m 52 and been on TRT For the last 10 months. After suffering a number of job related injuries, and numerous surgeries over the last decade, I was finally able to get back into the gym last year. I’ve lost at least 40# of fat. And put on some inches in the right places. The TRT has help no doubt. Eating clean, and living clean. I would like to drop another 15-20 lbs of fat before attempting any significant bulking. Looking for the most efficient way of getting there. Have no experience with AAS. Looking for the best advice I can get.
Thanks for the great forum!

Welcome to ASF. Keep pushing and read and research all you can. There are a lot of knowledgeable guys and gals here and tons of threads on about anything you need to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

One thing I like about this place is there’s a lot more activity than some other forums i’ve Looked at and the tap is wide open on the flow of info. 👍🏻

Back