• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

adding superdrol at the end

colej

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
i will soon be ending up my 4 wk dbol kicker, 8 week test p,npp cycle. this was a comeback cycle to help me ease back in since an injury about 7months ago. ive been taking Aromasin during cycle and was planning on starting my clomid pct at the end. here is the catch. ive done great on this combo and would like to keep going for a 12 week run but cant get anything other than some superdrol to keep going with. ive never ran anything less than 10 weeks and pct and AI isnt a problem. ive got plenty of that. would it be worth it to run superdrol for 4 more weeks at the end and then start pct??

superdrol is deffinatly a good compound to run at the end of your cycle...it will ellicit hard dry gains and help to put on the finishing touch

Go for it but get some liver support!

thanks fellas. imma throw it in on the backside then. when should i start it. b4 last pin since test p is short ester. thought id go with it a week prior to last pin

SD is my favorite compound to run! Get something for your liver, and lipids.
What brand SD you gonna run?

If any of you that like quality SD PM me, I happened to get a lot at the end and am happy to share.

SD is my favorite compound to run! Get something for your liver, and lipids.
What brand SD you gonna run?
SD-10 LEI has worked great in the past. it will be my 3rd go at it and i hope it treats me has good as b4. had a little emotional stuff going on while taking my last swing with it but that may have been a combo of things. overall ive liked it

Lgi sd-10, is pretty good. Good luck with your cycle!

Yes I have a few different brands. Sd-10, powerdrol 10, primabol . I picked up some extra bottles when I could.

Back