• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Just received. Does this look ok to you?

Kravbeast

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I hope I'm doing this the right way...following the rules. I'm sure you all will let me know. I'm not trying to put anyone on blast either. This will be my 2nd cycle with deca, and fifth overall (obviously new). My other source's deca did not look this way and I'd like to get more opinions on pinning this. I'm also certain that I saw a red thread in it. My wife does not see it...however, it's so cloudy it's hard to tell. Your feedback is appreciated.

111.JPG

I hope I'm doing this the right way...following the rules. I'm sure you all will let me know. I'm not trying to put anyone on blast either. This will be my 2nd cycle with deca, and fifth overall (obviously new). My other source's deca did not look this way and I'd like to get more opinions on pinning this. I'm also certain that I saw a red thread in it. My wife does not see it...however, it's so cloudy it's hard to tell. Your feedback is appreciated.

View attachment 33299
Contact sherk or vision they will take care of u bro

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

is that milky white?

yeah don't pin that for gods sake. PM Vision asap

View attachment 33299
it clearly crashed.. high dosed products can do this, some crystallize, some go cloudy.. either way its no good.. Like I said in PM's to send me a pic, and here it is.,

I'll replace the product, but lets try something before you toss it.. can you heat it? get a saucier of water, bring it to the boiling point, then remove from the flame, and place the vial in the water, and tell me if that clears up.. of course dont use it either way, but i'd like to see something real fast to assure it feel out of place, before I rule anything else..

PM me to your order ID info

Warm it up not too high temp then check for floaties, floaties could be crystals

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

it clearly crashed.. high dosed products can do this, some crystallize, some go cloudy.. either way its no good.. Like I said in PM's to send me a pic, and here it is.,

I'll replace the product, but lets try something before you toss it.. can you heat it? get a saucier of water, bring it to the boiling point, then remove from the flame, and place the vial in the water, and tell me if that clears up.. of course dont use it either way, but i'd like to see something real fast to assure it feel out of place, before I rule anything else..

PM me to your order ID info
I'll boil some H2O while I PM the info. How long should I put it in the water or how long until it clears up if it does?

IML Gear Cream!
Cleared up, and NO red floatie. Must have been the light behind it or something, so it was just cloudy.

IMG_1699.JPG

Who’s the cross eyed guy applying the labels...

so, just to clear things up, if a product crashes out but can be reconstituted, has it lost its effectiveness or is there another reason why in such a case the product should not be used?

Who’s the cross eyed guy applying the labels...
yeah right! Im gonna have a word with upper management about this, I seen a few like that.. I understand when applying 100's you get blinded and googly eye'd.. but come on.. appearance is everything and I work damn hard to keep things tight on this ship, and to see this happen? Not cool..

so, just to clear things up, if a product crashes out but can be reconstituted, has it lost its effectiveness or is there another reason why in such a case the product should not be used?
No its still good, cold whether with shipping can cause this, and which is rare rapid but shaking and package mishandling, but that is very very rare and most medications that are hosted by a carrier oil are durable and can withstand some aggressiveness..

The OIL is GTG..

But if the client wishes, I will replace just for wellness and good faith!

I'll boil some H2O while I PM the info. How long should I put it in the water or how long until it clears up if it does?
This is why I suggested to boil/heat.. I seen this and knew off the bat it crashed!

Im not tooting my horn by saying "our stuff is over-dosed", but truth be known, when products do possess higher hormone concentration they can became a bit unstable and crash more easily than other lower ratios..Thus that could also be a reason!

crashed.png

Shiiiit. Id be warming and pinning it. When you live in the deep South like me, u get allot of gear that's been thru crazy temp swings . As long and the crystals are gone , warm it, shake it, stab it.

This is why I suggested to boil/heat.. I seen this and knew off the bat it crashed!

Im not tooting my horn by saying "our stuff is over-dosed", but truth be known, when products do possess higher hormone concentration they can became a bit unstable and crash more easily than other lower ratios..Thus that could also be a reason!

crashed.png
Yep I saw those crystals up there too. I was also pretty certain it had simply crashed. It's definitely fine to use, but the fact that you're willing to replace it either way just for peace of mind for the customer speaks volumes on where PSL's priorities are at. Handled like a true professional.

Received replacement today. Vial is clear! Also, the label is on straight 😉 I want to thank Vision for his understanding and unbelievably timely response. I also want to apologize for being a little paranoid. Several good things came from this. (1) Vision was able to showcase, once again, his vast knowledge. (2) PSL has excellent customer service. (3) I had no idea a product could “crash”, or what that was, and how to test for that.

Anyway, thanks again!

Received replacement today. Vial is clear! Also, the label is on straight  I want to thank Vision for his understanding and unbelievably timely response. I also want to apologize for being a little paranoid. Several good things came from this. (1) Vision was able to showcase, once again, his vast knowledge. (2) PSL has excellent customer service. (3) I had no idea a product could “crash”, or what that was, and how to test for that.

Anyway, thanks again!
First and foremost, thank you for the kind words, however I can't take the full credit here because PSL as a "TEAM" came together to assist you Krav with your issue at hand, and we all were able to find a resolve..
I would also like to make a huge thanks to 2 people here.. 1) You Krav for your amazing patience and understanding, it's customers like you that make this job rewarding and such a pleasure..2) There's someone that doesn't get any recognition and is often overlooked, that is Mr. P.S.L himself, as I am your ambassador, your voice, your representative, I speak to upper management and they take all these matters/issues just as serious as myself and the rest of our team of reps, and Mr.PSL shows great concern and wants to assure that ALL of our clients are in great hands... This is a team and we demonstrate daily how a team should operate!

Thank you Krav again for the great words, I'll be sure to pass them along to everyone!

Back