• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ace Labs review & labs

bigbreads80

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ace was kind enough to allow me to sample some of their test enanthate and sustanon and report back with lab work. I'm running 750 mgs Test E per week split up in 3 shots Monday, Wednesday and Friday. First shot was this past Monday and second was earlier this after noon. Will go for labs in exactly 5 weeks from first pin.

As for a review up until now- everything has been very good. Quick and to the point communication. T/A was very fast and did require signature. Was packed discreet and secure from damage. Vials are evenly filled and labels are nice .

As far as the oil- smooth . Drew and pinned easily through a 25g. 2 shots so far and zero pain. I'm extremely sensitive to pip , so no pain is a great sign of quality oil for me. No issue at all.

Thanks again Ace for involving me in the process and looking forward to seeing the results. I'll post periodically as to how things are going up until it's time to go get lab work.

I read on another forum where they had to sign, but mayber Ace did away with that...

I read on another forum where they had to sign, but mayber Ace did away with that...

Our policy is no signature. On one shipping date the post office made an error and shipped signature required. That is what you read about.

Cheers,
Bones

Have a week of pins done. 3x. All is green across the board. No pip from any shot. Oil handles easy. I'm coming off EP test to run Aces and nothing noticeably bad has changed. Still feel like I did a month ago. Getting impatient to see labs . No reason to think they'll be anything but stellar . Will report back soon

A week from this Monday will be lab day. Have been thru one vial of test e and cracked open another. Everything still going great. No doubts I'm on test . Looking forward to seeing the results. We're almost there..

A week from this Monday will be lab day. Have been thru one vial of test e and cracked open another. Everything still going great. No doubts I'm on test . Looking forward to seeing the results. We're almost there..

Cheers for the update bigbreads80, we also look forward to the results!

Bones

IML Gear Cream!
Going for labs today in a couple hours. Will post up results as soon as I get them back. Hoping I'll get them by Friday, but my test is a pretty big one that I added other panels to so it may be Monday.

I'll be back..😎

Here's my labs running Ace's test e at 750mgs a week. Blood was drawn 7 days 2 hours from last pin. Very happy with results. Falls right in line with any other test I've had at 750mgs. Perfectly dosed.

As for the rest of my report for anyone who's interested.(out of respect to Ace I won't name the labs of other products, but you can PM me). I'm also taking 10mgs aromasin daily. Yes I said 10- the brand makes 20mg tabs and I break them in half. And also 12.5 mgs of a certain kind of mk677 product. My normal igf levels test right at or below 200. Gotta work on getting my hemocrit down. It's been there for a while. Felt good about rest of report.

Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks for looking and thanks to Ace for the great product!
b081c2e8febe8677dec6ec0c4388991f.jpg
644ea6471cda87b535527e56936db5bd.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Not pinning for one week or two weeks that shit is low

You can run 750 mgs test and skip 2 weeks and still hit 2000? I'd bet my paycheck to yours that ain't happening. And if it is, I need to know who you get from.

I would expect that level from 500 test . Go check out the testing section where it talks about 2300 levels from 600 tested at seven days out . I know everyone is different and if you are making gains that’s all that counts but the results are low.

Well I've had Pharmacom, EuroPharma, Sciroxx, Watson, and a couple ugls I can't remember all test almost identical to this . Only time I've ever been over 2000, which was just barely, was on Medicare amps. To each his own I guess. I'm gonna switch to his sust and run labs on it too, so we'll see how it compares.

I would expect that level from 500 test . Go check out the testing section where it talks about 2300 levels from 600 tested at seven days out . I know everyone is different and if you are making gains that’s all that counts but the results are low.

I read the entire thread, the opening post states (bold is in the original post):

"Passing results should be about 2,370 ng/dl ± 150. Due to the crude nature of this protocol, passing results may vary greatly.
----------

The last injection on that thread is also 600mg. bigbreads80 was doing 250mg 3x weekly, so it's going to be less than the 2370 number anyway.

Guys, think about what kind of business decision it would be for us to underdose anything and then offer it for testing. Tell me how that could possibly make any sense.

Cheers,
Bones

Last edited:
These are low results even if it's 7 days after a split pin imo.

Wouldn't be happy about these if it were me.

Did you read this part:

"bigbreads80
Well I've had Pharmacom, EuroPharma, Sciroxx, Watson, and a couple ugls I can't remember all test almost identical to this . Only time I've ever been over 2000, which was just barely, was on Medicare amps. To each his own I guess. I'm gonna switch to his sust and run labs on it too, so we'll see how it compares.​

I guarantee everything we offer is 100%.

HalfLife.jpg

Cheers,
Bones

Get Shredded!
Well I've had Pharmacom, EuroPharma, Sciroxx, Watson, and a couple ugls I can't remember all test almost identical to this . Only time I've ever been over 2000, which was just barely, was on Medicare amps. To each his own I guess. I'm gonna switch to his sust and run labs on it too, so we'll see how it compares.

This is the important part. Cheers for the report bigbreads80!

Bones

I didn’t think it was that low. Before I read the results I was thinking around 2000. Plus it’s a blend.

Idk, my girl has bigger calves than me so I can’t know too much.

Never mind, it was test e.

Everyone is different. Still don’t think it’s that low.

This Test E was independently tested at 268 mg/ml. It's a bit over but not under.

http://janoshik.com/verify/
enter - #01183 - Task number
enter - WXULT7EB918H - Unique key

Cheers,
Bones

Maybe I'm naive lol but these guys seem legit

Back