• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Homebrew HGH

CoachCabo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am going to make my own HGH. I collected some E. coli from the dirty toilet paper and mixed some free form amino acids with it for peptides.
I am hoping it will grow to 191 and when it's ready I will put it in vials, hoping not to separate the E. coli from the peptides. I was going to filter it but I saw a you tube video that stated it can be filtered through rats. All we have down here are mice so I don't think that will work. If it's my own poop that I got the E. coli from can't I just inject it and let my body filter it out?
I though about adding Salmonella to increase the potency but I don't have access to fresh salmon.

Can you guys walk me through this process, step by step?

Now I see why they call u a scientist...lol

You've been Here long enough to do your own research. We are not going to spoon feed you standard info you should already know By studying all the knowledge that is available on this forum.

This

Can you guys at least direct me to the previous posts on this subject/procedure.

I searched for "pooptides" but all that came back is "My gear is the SHIT!"

p.s. Thank you for confirming and illustrating my post in The Pit.

There's a source selling raw HGH per gram now. I'm dead serious.

Oh thought it was made from ground up babies boy was I wrong!

I prefer using the mold off the food containers I forget in the fridge at work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get my HGH from only the freshest cadavers.

Back