• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TRT dose 100mg per MONTH...

Rayjay

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Terrible insurance, my doc doesn't know what she is doing, and won't refer to endo until this doesn't work. So I'm wasting another 2 months until then. I'm sooooo frustrated

Change doctor-they work for YOU-not the other way around.Take control of your own health and don't depend on others.Luck-OD

I'm a student with no money and minimal insurance that only covers the university clinic so she is all I get :(

28 now. Low T since 22 or 23 years old though

Gotta keep you on the hook for at least a few more visits so she can get paid before sending you off to line another doctors pocket!!!

Fuck that shit man get on your own TRT for a while and stop injecting prior to bloodwork she asks for. You then get low T tested and get your referral

Fuck that shit man get on your own TRT for a while and stop injecting prior to bloodwork she asks for. You then get low T tested and get your referral

Do this; that doctor is a fucking idiot.

Why sit and waste your time playing with a doctor that is basically prescribing you .25 a week. Take matters into your own hands and take care of business and quit wasting your time HOPING she might give you more. There is enough guys on here that run there own trt that if you have a question it can be answered quickly.

IML Gear Cream!
WTF? 100 mg per month? damn, just print out some basic info and bring it in to her office.... More like 100 mg/week as a starting dose then go from there...

If you go it on your own then you need to do your own blood work along with it, otherwise you will be chasing symptoms around when something is off....("I feel like this now.", "losing my erections, what is it?", "You think my E2 is high?",) you need the numbers before you start adding aromatase inhibitors, HCG, etc...

Terrible insurance, my doc doesn't know what she is doing, and won't refer to endo until this doesn't work. So I'm wasting another 2 months until then. I'm sooooo frustrated

Try another doctor you would be suprised how different they can be.

100 mg a month is ridiculous. You probably produce more naturally even if you have low t. See a new doc. Min should be 100 mg a week IMO. That's just for therapeutic use.

The patient's bill of rights states that it is YOUR RIGHT to get a second opinion about ANYTHING any one doctors tells you.

fuck the non sense, TELL them you want a second opinion and that it is your right to get one. They will listen and you will get it, and if not, tell them they will be hearing from your lawyer about wrongful medical practice.

The patient's bill of rights states that it is YOUR RIGHT to get a second opinion about ANYTHING any one doctors tells you.

fuck the non sense, TELL them you want a second opinion and that it is your right to get one. They will listen and you will get it, and if not, tell them they will be hearing from your lawyer about wrongful medical practice.

Naw-no lawyer stuff-just move on-see another doctor and skip the drama-OD

Update: saw a new doc, complained about my nipples and lumps and family history of breast cancer (true), got referral to breast doc, he gave me referral to an Endo. Still a month or two before I see the Endo but at least now I should be working with someone who knows WTH they are doing... And I also might get gyno surgery covered by my (usually frustrating) insurance so things may end up working out quite well

Best of luck Rayjay, good to see you saw another doc.

I have a great female doctor and I can practiically ask her for anything, except taking her panties off! lol

Get Shredded!
I'm not a doctor, but 100mg a month will do very little. Test E or Test C is inexpensive and has 3000 mg per vile. That goes a long ways at say 250-300 mg per week.

I'm not a doctor, but 100mg a month will do very little. Test E or Test C is inexpensive and has 3000 mg per vile. That goes a long ways at say 250-300 mg per week.

Yep! "ironman59, the baby aspirin user of .25mg. of the Testosterone a week". I asked my doctor to up my dose from 200mg to 300mg. E2W and he was unsure about that call because of the increase in blood pressure. I told him, "I can handle it" I'm used to 3,000-5,000ml a month. Soon after my prescription expires and I have to see a female doctor. She's been very good to me these past 4 years.

I was in the same boat man. Had to go through a ton of bullshit to get my dose raised. My doc started me at 100mg every 2 weeks, which I think was jsut enough to shut my natural test down. I brought her a print out from a pharmaceutical site stating the half life of enanthate was only 5-7 days and she finally agreed to increase the frequency but as opposed to doing the logical thing and increasing the frequency and keeping the dose contestant (at least logical for a doc) she doubled the dose as well and then got freaked when my test levels were in the 900s and tried to put me on the androgel. It's a pain in the ass finding a decent doc.

All I know is I thank Odin/Thor for me finding the doctor I did. First visit I told him I was trying to work out get in shape, had doubts about my T levels, sent off for a saliva T check and it came back low. He ordered full bloods, that came back low, and he started me on TRT right away. Only 200mg/every 2 weeks but I believe he just wants to monitor and take it slowly before increasing. This guy was telling me he also works out and into fitness, looks a little swole. So he is probably more in the know that most docs.

OH!

All I know is I thank Odin/Thor for me finding the doctor I did. First visit I told him I was trying to work out get in shape, had doubts about my T levels, sent off for a saliva T check and it came back low. He ordered full bloods, that came back low, and he started me on TRT right away. Only 200mg/every 2 weeks but I believe he just wants to monitor and take it slowly before increasing. This guy was telling me he also works out and into fitness, looks a little swole. So he is probably more in the know that most docs.

Count yourself lucky ewells. All of my doctors from ENT to Physical Therapy are women and they don't know jack shit about a male's body except a cock in their ass! LOL
I do have one male doctor that I see in psychology/psychiatry.

200mg e2w is pretty standard for TRT...after years of that dosage I finally got my doc to increase to 300 e2w but it was a battle...

thanks QC...the 1st few years it was good. not great but good...got out of my "funk" and started doing things again. sex drive was the most notable improvement...then as always "all good things must come to an end"...I started to go back into the "funk" (depression)...Doc just refused to increase the dose...wanted to put me on the gel, which didn't work before, ect...finally he increased me to 300mg e2w...really don't notice much difference...will probably start my own TRT...lol

thanks QC...the 1st few years it was good. not great but good...got out of my "funk" and started doing things again. sex drive was the most notable improvement...then as always "all good things must come to an end"...I started to go back into the "funk" (depression)...Doc just refused to increase the dose...wanted to put me on the gel, which didn't work before, ect...finally he increased me to 300mg e2w...really don't notice much difference...will probably start my own TRT...lol

I call it "Blue Funk". And does it hurt.
You've got to careful doing you own TRT especially if you're not getting your blood tested every 45-60days, 30 days even better. Knowing your hormone levels within that time frame is very important.
Estradiol, cortisol, FSH, LH,free testosterone are the ones that I look out for every time and especially your PSA level which I try to keep it around .8-1.2ng/dl every month.
I have kept my test level between 600-1,200ng/dl for many years and to be quite frank with you, I want to take 6 month to a year off TRT, but take just enough to satisfy my doctor and stay on the program. I want to go "au natural", but I can't and I don't want to end it with the TRT clinic. I'm wondering how would an oral work by keep keeping my testosterone at a reasonable level for the doctor or maybe take enough just six days prior to my blood? On the sixth day, the test kicks in every time..

I'll look in it. My intramuscular were sometimes insane. I still take that occasional 20ml. shot right after the blood testing which I don't advise at all. I'm going to inject my last shot this year on Monday the 8th and try the oral and prohormone route for 2-3 months. I've never had my blood tested with oral steroids coursing through my veins and I hope the doctor doesn't say, "You've been taking steroids all along haven't you?" She and the other doctors know anyway, but won't come out and say it. My ortho doc knows and the urologist knows too, but they could care less. Also they can stop the TRT at anytime. I had to actually beg my PCP not to discontinue the TRT. Every TEST reading was over 1,500ng/dl and if stopped, I would have to start using my own stash that I kept for "rainy days"., Oh Boy! Bye bye TRT! So I began injecting at 5ml. every 2 weeks and this kept my test level hovering around 800ng/dl and I felt great every month. You can cut the Test with a filtered/sterile oil such as cottonseed oil or grape seed oil for a better injection. I even tried olive oil straight out of the bottle. I wouldn't advise that either. Oh btw, I'm a bit insane runs in the family! lol

Back