• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Old Man Veterans Log - Not For Beginners

megatron_rulz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Fellow Monster Followers:

I may be a newer member here but have been on another sponsor board for many years. I've decided to post my log here since this site has higher traffic from what I gather. As a disclaimer - this log is not sponsored.

I will likely post weekly updates and I'm uncertain about photos since I have very distinctive tattoos (including a sleeve) and any affiliation with gear in my profession (nothing to do with sports) would end my career.

Here we go:

BACKGROUND

I am in my mid to late 40s and I've done my fair number of cycles since I turned 35. This will be my 12th cycle. IT MAY ALSO BE MY LAST. I thought my log would bring a different perspective since this old man has been around the block.

For my age, I'm still considered somewhat strong. 100lbs dumbbell incline presses, 70lb hammer curls, and 100lb dummbell presses with good form for reps of 8.

I just went through one of my worst six month periods of my life. A devastating divorce left me 25lbs lighter with much muscle loss. Also lost a job which turned out to be a blessing. But I am back now.

Health is paramount to me, which is why I get blood work mid cycle and follow a PCT protocol. I'm also fanatical about checkups etc.

For those wondering.....yes, it gets fucking harder as you get older. That is life. My first cycle of test only packed on 30lbs like nothing. Using a better nutrition protocol and test, tren and Dbol led to a gain of 15-18lbs last year.

I do do not do more than one cycle a year.

People ask ask me if there are any compounds I won't use. YES! Deca for one! Deca (for me) equals deca dick and the longest PCT possible. I also won't touch clen and DNP.

CYCLE

This is my (read that again - MINE) tried and tested cycle. This time it is all Monster Labs.

Dbol - 50mg a day for 4 weeks to jump start
Test - 600mg a week (injection split into 2 injections a week) - 15 weeks
Tren-E- 400mg a week (same schedule as test) - 10-11 weeks
HCG - 250 at each injection

I keep Adex on hand. I take 1200mg of NAC daily and also have TUDCA on hand.

OBSERVATIONS THUS FAR

This week begins week three of the cycle. I am already up 10lbs although most of that is the Dbol.

The bloat is pretty tough with this one which means it is strong!

Recommendation for the reps - can you make the Dbol in 25mg tabs? I've done a lot of Dbol and the Monster one is very strong. Taking 50mg at once gives me pounding headaches and nausea sometimes.

I don't know what oils are used for the test and tren, but it is the thickest I've ever encountered. Takes forever to inject with a 25g 1", but the great thing is no PIP.

Still too early to let you know about strength gains but will keep you posted.

I will check in periodically to answer questions.

Last edited:
Sounds like a good cycle bud. Do you have a pill splitter? I find that monster orals split easily and hassle free with a cheapo pill splitter which can be found online or at pharmacies for just a couple bucks. Splitting them in half and dosing multiple times a day may help out your situation.

Anyhow, I'm following. Looking forward to your progress.

nice!

we use GSO in our oils , yes its a lil thick. run your vial thru warm/hot water before pinning , clean with alcohol then pin. makes the oil a lil easier to flow thru 25g.

looking forward to your log brother!

nice!

we use GSO in our oils , yes its a lil thick. run your vial thru warm/hot water before pinning , clean with alcohol then pin. makes the oil a lil easier to flow thru 25g.

looking forward to your log brother!

Thanks. Tried it this morning and it was much better. Put a mug of water in the microwave for a minute and then let the syringe dip in the hot water for about 5-10 seconds.

It it works great but would heating it affect the quality of the test and tren?

Thanks. Tried it this morning and it was much better. Put a mug of water in the microwave for a minute and then let the syringe dip in the hot water for about 5-10 seconds.

It it works great but would heating it affect the quality of the test and tren?
Won't harm it none whatsoever. Remember, these hormones get cooked/brewed at pretty hot temperatures. Hot water will not hurt them at all.

Welcome brother, I’m following along and hope ta see some awesome result’s !! Monster is most definitely on point !!! I find that splitting their orals is very easy by hand, i just lay them on my dresser and put a finger on each side of the tablet an apply a lil pressure. Works very well for me !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Half way through week 3 and up another 5lbs in a week! At this stage, it is still the Dbol. My baseline was 6' and 200lbs so being up 13lbs feels good. Strength and stamina is also starting to increase at the gym. The damn tren "fatigue" is coming. I can feel it. You know the feeling - you climb the stairs and your shins start hurting like crazy or you are out of breath. Comes with the territory.

Heartburn has become an issue so the generic Zantac (150) comes out daily. The veins are not popping yet but that usually happens week 5-6.

The dbol has has some drawbacks. Some of that "bloat" associated with Dbol has settled around my midsection. We will see when I stop Dbol on 4/15 what cutting effect the tren will have. As stated the Dbol was a jump start, but I need to be careful as I'm older and it harder to control the midsection.

in the shower today, I felt the slightest tingle in my nipples. Not enough to take the Adex but have to be ready.

Adex dosage? Everyone has an opinion. I'm thinking .5mg every three days if needed. Thoughts?

Welcome brother, I’m following along and hope ta see some awesome result’s !! Monster is most definitely on point !!! I find that splitting their orals is very easy by hand, i just lay them on my dresser and put a finger on each side of the tablet an apply a lil pressure. Works very well for me !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I bought a cheap pill splitter.

IML Gear Cream!
Half way through week 4 and weight seems to have stabilized at 213lbs, which is a 1lb increase from a week ago. Strength is way up as is intensity. Night sweats are starting to take hold, although not major. Yup, those nipples are sensitive. Taking 1/2mg of Adex every three days.

Dbol will be ending within the next 9 days then it will be test and tren only.

Half way through week 3 and up another 5lbs in a week! At this stage, it is still the Dbol. My baseline was 6' and 200lbs so being up 13lbs feels good. Strength and stamina is also starting to increase at the gym. The damn tren "fatigue" is coming. I can feel it. You know the feeling - you climb the stairs and your shins start hurting like crazy or you are out of breath. Comes with the territory.

I find I have very few of the tren sides you mention if I keep my test low. Something to think about.
Good luck.

I'm looking for advice on Adex dosage since I've never used Adex as an AI and hear conflicting things. My nipples are sensitive and right now I'm doing 1/2mg every three days. Should I go every two days? Different dosage?

Thanks

i would go up to 1mg every 3rd day.

you might want to go back to .5mg once you are off Dbol

Week 4 is coming to a close. Up another pound. Dbol ends tomorrow, which I'm actually happy about. I have a feeling that this is some of the strongest Dbol out there. Yes, I put on a lot of weight but the heartburn and bloat will not be missed.

Now the main focus will be lean mass addition. The Dbol added some weight around the abs, so let's see what happens when I come off.

Strength is way up. Tren has made cardio darn impossible past 15 minutes. Planning on bloods in 2 weeks.

Ive used labcorp in the past but the test is limited to readings >1,500. Any others other there that have actual readings and offer discounts?

labsmd

i can never find a discount code that works tho

OK everyone, it has been a while since I've posted. An illness a few weeks ago (unrelated to the cycle) knocked me out and had me drop 5lbs.

I got labwork done during week 8 and the results are posted. I've decided to up the test and tren dosage to 1.5ml twice a week instead of 1.0ml. I do have sensitivity in the nipples but no signs of gyno. I do take Adex as I see fit which is once a week. With estrogen at 51, I'm not too worried.

Strength at the gym is way up. So is energy. Unfortunately, so is aggression although i don't see issues developing. Monster gear is legit. Fucking test of 5,618!

Bad news? All this eating (4,500 calories a day) is tough on heartburn and the volume of food is getting old. Also, no matter how clean I eat or how much cardio tren allows me to do, the midsection is hard to manage at this age and definition is harder to attain. Liposuction is looking likely. I may extend my cycle to 20 weeks or until the gear runs out.

The veins are popping and I am getting lots of compliments.

Here are are my abnormal readings. Any advice on the questions would be appreciated.

Alkaline phosphatase - 33 was low. Range should be 40-115
AST is high at 41. Well, not really given how much I drink on weekends. (yeah, bring it and give me shit - gets me laid a lot). NCA helps big time.
Platelets are high at 476. Upper limit is 400. TIME TO DONATE BLOOD? I JUST DO NOT WANT TO BE AN ASSHOLE ABOUT IT AND DONATE CONTAMINATED BLOOD AND PUT SOMEONE AT RISK
FSH and LH - yeah, I'm shut down. Normal on cycle.
Estro - 51. Upper range is 39
Test - 5,618. Yay!

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 34015

Hell of a test level!!!

Get Shredded!
thanks for the update!

keep grinding brother, im sure those testLevels will help with motivation

I would increase the tren if you are able to handle it..thought of using eq in the mix?

I have never used eq. What benefit do you believe this will add to my current cycle? Given how I am feeling, I'm strongly considering extending my cycle and I'm worried about a severe shut down.

Thanks.

Here is a week 10 update.

Strength continues to increase along with endurance. The body is growing used to the tren as the night sweats are decreasing although summer is yet to fully begin.

Thus far, I'm up 20lbs. Not bad for my age. Vascularity is great with the pumps. The issue is that my biceps scream with pumps when doing back or biceps.

If I can find an editing program that will obscure my tattoos, I'll post before and after photos.

Questions:

1. I need to donate blood given my platelet count. There is a debate on donating while on cycle. Will I potentially hurt a mother to be or kid?

2. No matter what I do, the midsection is not getting to where I want it to be at this age. I eat pretty clean (same as previous cycles) but age creeps up. Plus, I swear my hips are getting bigger with age. Liposuction is taking place mid June which will effect my workouts. Any advice for those who have gone through this?

3. After Lipo, my goal is to cut. I plan to extend my cycle and add some compounds to cut. Any suggestions for this current stack?

Week 12 update. The 220lb barrier has been passed. Now up over 25lbs and feeling great. Not bad for an old man.

Going to extend this cycle by another 8-10 weeks.

I just saw this. My lady had a tummy tuck back in the day, so not really the same as lipo but similar.

You will definitely have sagging skin problems if you do the lipo without any kind of skin tucking. Vitamin E cream along with low dose gh will help restore the elasticity to your skin. It'll still take a lot of time to go away, but it will definitely help. Plus it'll help the recovery I'd imagine

25lbs !!??

nice!

hows your diet?

can you give us an example of a full day of eating?

25lbs !!??

nice!

hows your diet?

can you give us an example of a full day of eating?

Diet is pretty spot on M-F. I splurge a little on the weekends. Problem is not all 25lbs is muscle as it used to be in my 30s

BREAKFAST

3 whole eggs scrambled with veggies (spinach, tomato, sweet pepper, etc.) along with coffee with almond milk. If I work out first thing in the morning, then I add half a white toasted bagel for recovery

MID MORNING

Protein shake with or without fruit depending on how I am feeling

LUNCH

Either:

Choice of fish/chicken/ground beef with brown rice and veggies or fish/chicken/ground beef in a salad with a little dressing

MID AFTERNOON

Could be another protein shake or a handful of nuts (if hungry)

DINNER

Repeat lunch

I'm at about 3/4 gallon of water a day. Regardless of when I work out, I always have a protein shake and half a white bagel right after.

Any suggestions?

Here is a week 10 update.

Strength continues to increase along with endurance. The body is growing used to the tren as the night sweats are decreasing although summer is yet to fully begin.

Thus far, I'm up 20lbs. Not bad for my age. Vascularity is great with the pumps. The issue is that my biceps scream with pumps when doing back or biceps.

If I can find an editing program that will obscure my tattoos, I'll post before and after photos.

Questions:

1. I need to donate blood given my platelet count. There is a debate on donating while on cycle. Will I potentially hurt a mother to be or kid?
​Donating blood while on will have no impact on pregnant women or children. If you have a problem with it you can always donate and call them the next day and tell them you came down with the flu and they will destroy the blood you donated.

2. No matter what I do, the midsection is not getting to where I want it to be at this age. I eat pretty clean (same as previous cycles) but age creeps up. Plus, I swear my hips are getting bigger with age. Liposuction is taking place mid June which will effect my workouts. Any advice for those who have gone through this?
Are you sure about this? Liposuction is the last thing you need when using AAS, strict diet and training. Lipo is more for those that prefer not to train or diet properly. Doing what you are doing is way cheaper too.

3. After Lipo, my goal is to cut. I plan to extend my cycle and add some compounds to cut. Any suggestions for this current stack?
Try cutting before lipo and see if you really need it. Not sure how old you are but if you have not tried it GH is great fat fat lipolysis when on the right meal and training program.
Just my .02

Just my .02

Thanks for the feedback. I'll try to set up a blood donation this week.

I've tried for the last 8 years to get that mid section to pop. The problem is I was a chunky kid and earlier in life I got pretty obese (6', 270lbs of fat). Thus, no matter what i do, I have a little stubborn fat area that get worse with age. I think the Lipo will be beneficial.

My diet is pretty spot on. However, I'm definitely more endomorph, which makes that mid section more of an issue. The only downside I see with Lipo is that it will knock me out of th gym a couple of weeks, but should be worth it. As far as cost, YOLO. Yeah, I wish I had the genetics, but don't.

Post Lipo, I stocked up on more Tren, Tren and will add T3 and Winstrol. I could not commit to Mast due to mixed reviews (not Monster, but the compound itself).

Another surprising factor I found with Monster' gear is how infrequently I need an AI. From time to time, my nipples get sensitive but I'll only go Adex when I feel like I need it.

Back