PDA

View Full Version : Going to try them out

bababoeyasf
03-25-2018, 01:51 PM
Thats a very impressive price on some of the US domestic peptides I'm going to take a chance I'm on them. I even considered the Super HGH just out of curiosity.

goldenbrowninla
03-25-2018, 02:41 PM
Thats a very impressive price on some of the US domestic peptides I'm going to take a chance I'm on them. I even considered the Super HGH just out of curiosity.

Yeah those are some great prices! Iím looking at the tb500 and bpc157. What are you planning on getting?

bababoeyasf
03-25-2018, 04:24 PM
Thats funny thats exactly what i was going to get. They also carry epo if that interest anyone. It seems to be the buzz word lately

goldenbrowninla
03-25-2018, 06:05 PM
Thats funny thats exactly what i was going to get. They also carry epo if that interest anyone. It seems to be the buzz word lately

Have you heard anything about the quality? I like a good deal but I also believe you get what you pay for, why is the price so low?

bababoeyasf
03-26-2018, 09:57 AM
You know i was thinking the same thing and had that worry. Its one of two things...either quality isn't great relative to the other pricier companies. OR none of these places are making their own peptides anyway and its all coming from the same couple companies in china and its really all the same shit no matter where you get it. I am almost leaning towards the 2nd

GGG
03-26-2018, 09:59 AM
in for review op.

interested in the same peptides as you guys

goldenbrowninla
03-26-2018, 08:20 PM
You know i was thinking the same thing and had that worry. Its one of two things...either quality isn't great relative to the other pricier companies. OR none of these places are making their own peptides anyway and its all coming from the same couple companies in china and its really all the same shit no matter where you get it. I am almost leaning towards the 2nd

Good point, it probly is all the same shit, and maybe these guys are just closer to the source, less middle men

superted99
04-02-2018, 06:22 PM
You won't be disappointed

Been at this game 20+ years

New to this board but same handle on others.... I wouldn't put my name to anything I don't use myself , I'm an old fuck 50 !! Check out my progress on their gear

Happy to help out anyway I can

Link to my progress in my signature. everything has been top shelf

hupharma
04-04-2018, 01:30 AM
Have you heard anything about the quality? I like a good deal but I also believe you get what you pay for, why is the price so low?
Our hgh and peptides vials are in white boxes, no label, shipped to US warehouse directly from our China labs, with top quality and very competitive prices.

Intense
04-04-2018, 05:46 AM

Now it's EPO? I thought we were still on DNP and 1 test cyp :coffee: