• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone use pharma test base in oil

It would take many many years before test would truly "expire", if ever. I've used test that was 5 years past the expiration and it was g2g. You'll be fine.

I thought that the test base was in water.

Just thought I would add that this shit is fire in a bottle. First run with any TNE, I'm on trt at 250mg test e a week. 1ml of this shit and 45 min later my pupils dilate and I'm in the fucking zone for about 2 -3 hours. Weights have never felt lighter, never a bigger pump, endurance for days, and fucking like a rabid bull elk.
Best thing I've ever put in my body, besides that prostate massager that ONE time

Just thought I would add that this shit is fire in a bottle. First run with any TNE, I'm on trt at 250mg test e a week. 1ml of this shit and 45 min later my pupils dilate and I'm in the fucking zone for about 2 -3 hours. Weights have never felt lighter, never a bigger pump, endurance for days, and fucking like a rabid bull elk.
Best thing I've ever put in my body, besides that prostate massager that ONE time

Good to know! I'm about to buy that along with other Pcom products. His TA is stupid fast too!

Just once?! Gave it that good ole college try?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back