• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GC Review

TyC22

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Decided to pull the trigger and try GC out. Just doing a smaller order for the first run but so far the communication has been top notch. Couldn’t ask for any better to be honest. Also, since they were out of one particular item when I ordered, they cut the shipping in half which is pretty cool. Will update more when items are received.

Def my favorite go to.. These guy's know how to do business the right way.

Cheapthreads out..

Thanks guys! Appreciate the loyalty.

Decided to pull the trigger and try GC out. Just doing a smaller order for the first run but so far the communication has been top notch. Couldn’t ask for any better to be honest. Also, since they were out of one particular item when I ordered, they cut the shipping in half which is pretty cool. Will update more when items are received.

You are in good hands.....

Scored a TD today. Communication like I stated is amazing and the TD was extremely fast. Couldn’t ask for a better experience. Will update in a couple of weeks comment on the product

Thanks bro!

QUOTE=TyC22;1376489]Scored a TD today. Communication like I stated is amazing and the TD was extremely fast. Couldn’t ask for a better experience. Will update in a couple of weeks comment on the product[/QUOTE]

I got Test C by the way. Said Test E for some reason.

How does Tren treat you bro? No major issues?

QUOTE=TyC22;1376698]I love Tren. I could live with just Test and Tren and be content.[/QUOTE]

I’ve always ran Tren E. I know they say it’s brst to start with A in case of sides but fortunately I never had any major issues and stuck with E. Night sweats and being super sex drive is the only thing I’ve noticed. Love the strength and the look it gives. The mentality is a good feeling as well imo.

- - - Updated - - -

I’ve always ran Tren E. I know they say it’s brst to start with A in case of sides but fortunately I never had any major issues and stuck with E. Night sweats and being super sex drive is the only thing I’ve noticed. Love the strength and the look it gives. The mentality is a good feeling as well imo.

Good info. Did you get bloodwork while running Tren? Just curious.

- - - Updated - - -

Hate to admit it but no I haven’t done blood work the last two times I ran Tren.

Back