• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TD (Big brother and his siblings)

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Some HGH and it's beloved siblings!!!!!!!

I'm adding CJC-1295 with DAC to the mix at 4mg per week, on top of 5iu's daily of HGH,
along with some GRRP-6 at 100mcg x 3 daily..

(CJC-1295 with DAC has been seen to send IGF-1 serum levels up near & around 400-600 ng/ml)
sib2.jpg

sib3.jpg

Now that’s how it’s done!
Looks killer brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome bro! Looks good. Great job on the pics. Keep us updated. Any chance you’ll be testing these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Awesome bro! Looks good. Great job on the pics. Keep us updated. Any chance you’ll be testing these?

Thank you my brother... In fact I would love to do a test on these but I haven't even better idea. I would like to put together a tread for a logger that is willing to run some blood work for us on CJC/ghrp after a six-week blast. I would expect them to get a baseline reading and then another Blood pulled at 6 weeks.... I will fully sponsor the entire run ;)

Thank you my brother... In fact I would love to do a test on these but I haven't even better idea. I would like to put together a tread for a logger that is willing to run some blood work for us on CJC/ghrp after a six-week blast. I would expect them to get a baseline reading and then another Blood pulled at 6 weeks.... I will fully sponsor the entire run ;)

That would be an awesome idea

Cjc gave me severe carpal tunnel. worse than actual growth.

​Brilliant...so how do we get this started? I want to see this go down because after all you told me about the magic of peptides and how they can outperform HGH has me very intrigued.

Back