• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best pre workout supps

JohnnyBoy12

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was curious to see what some people think is the best pre workout supplement for them? Currently I have the C4, but it does not seem to do much for me. Can people list what they use that works for them? Any suggestions?

Your system will eventually adapt to all preworkouts requiring you to either take more or switch to something else.

Stimul8 is fire.

The stimul8 muscle isn't as strong stim wise but has pump ingredients and still packs a punch.

Your system will eventually adapt to all preworkouts requiring you to either take more or switch to something else.
Not always true.

I've been using the same dose of a certain one for years now and it still kicks my butt.

Say that to my citruline crystal meth stack and see what happens.

You can try PreSeries BULK as pre-workout Supplement.

Features for PreSeries BULK

• The Best Pre Workout for Building Muscle Mass
  • Intense and long-lasting Clean-Energy Matrix
  • Massive Pump Matrix (6 g Citrulline Malate, Betaine, More)
  • Unmatched Endurance (4 g BCAA, 4 g Beta-Alanine, More)
  • 30 Fully dosed servings per container (clinically formulated, not bro-formulated)
  • 3 Flavors: Blue Raspberry, Green Apple, and Strawberry Lemonade
  • Fully Disclosed Formula with zero artificial sweeteners or dyes

I cycle through everything, both on and off. If it isn't working, I suggest taking a break from it. I will say, and I tell everyone this, C4 is really weak when you do the research. I try to stay away from the extremely high caffeine count as it is a blood restricter and look for things that aid in blood flow.

Quite a few good ones on the market, I usually get mine from Amazon or eBay.

IML Gear Cream!
PBJ with some bullnox

I know that supplements need to be switched for many people as you adapt to one and build tolerance. I was just looking for ideas of good ones so I can switch it around. Like I said, I currently have the C4, and even from the get go it's not doing anything. I like the ABB drinks, but I can't remember the name of the one I used to use, but it worked great. Of course I had to take breaks from it due to tolerance, but it was sold at the gym I used to work out at. Now that I no longer workout there, I need to find another one. Thanks guys.

I happen to enjoy a nice coffee with a Bronkaid......way cheaper than any pre workout out there an way more effective.
I think the best coffee is a nitro brew.
It's got the nitrogen infusion which yields a creamyness and yet it's black.its also low acidity... You will pay more for a nitro brew though.
So to keep it cheap just use regular coffee and pop a Bronkaid

Visit puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me. Thanks!

I've been doing the following about an hour before for focus and pumps:

CDP
Tyrosine
Vitamin C
Beet Root
Carnitine
B6 and B12
Creatine
Taurine
Glutamine

If I'm dragging maybe a cup of coffee on the way to the gym. Lately I've been ran down and feel like I'm having either something going on with my CNS/Thyroid, so I'm trying to avoid stimulants any chance I get.

I won't know anything until I get my thyroid blood work this Tuesday. Hell that's probably not even it, who knows.

Redcon1 Total War does the trick for me. Every now and then I'll create my own pre workout cocktails from scratch. Another great option because you're able to add and substitute ingredients as you wish. Plus, you know the exact dosage you are getting per serving.

I really like transparent labs bulk preworkout. I have been using it for over a year now and it still gets me going pretty good.

Get Shredded!
Picked up the stimul8. Really like it so far.
C4 kind of sucks, so glad to find something else for the days I need it

My coach turned me on to a pre workout from evilbane labs called pre meditated. It’s the best pre workout I have ever used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I happen to enjoy a nice coffee with a Bronkaid......way cheaper than any pre workout out there an way more effective.
I think the best coffee is a nitro brew.
It's got the nitrogen infusion which yields a creamyness and yet it's black.its also low acidity... You will pay more for a nitro brew though.
So to keep it cheap just use regular coffee and pop a Bronkaid

Visit puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me. Thanks!

Yes , also good if you have some what of a physical job to make a living . Gives you wings ...lol

"Super Bio Freak OMG"
Yes I'm serious, it's legit. The name is comical, but look at the ingredient profile. Now if they'd just sell it on amazon.

If your used to shit like C4 start with a half scoop at most.

Transparent labs for me as well. Only product I've found with this combo of ingredients. They have a stim and no-stim version. I take the no stim. But my workouts are noticeably longer and more intensen

Try 5% nutritions pre workout full as fuck gives a good pump. Kill it gives a little boost. And 5150 is stim crazy. I personally don’t like feeling cracked out so I don’t like a lot of stims

I recommend no-xplode, it cost about $40 for 60 servings (In my opinion not so expensive). At first I was very sleepy, but in 20 minutes after the intake I was full of energy. Like it
Now I wanna try Animal Rage. Your thoughts?

I'm about to employ beet juice powder.. I'm about to see how this is for pre workout. Some of the dudes in the Jiu-Jitsu game I roll with swear by it for endurance, circulation and pumps.. an hour and a half prior I'll take it, and as I'm stepping foot on the floor I'll probably have a black coffee or sugar free 8oz Red Bull..

I'm really interested to see how this beet juice powder extract shit works..

Back