• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Looking for feedback / help

Deacon

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Next month I am planning this bulking cycle:

WEEK 1-12: TEST CYP 300mg on Sunday and Thursday
WEEK 1-11: DECA 200mg on Sunday and Thursday
WEEK 1-6: DBOL 50mg daily
WEEK 1-12: ARIMIDEX .5 mg every other day
WEEK 1-12 (and PCT): Vitamin B6 200mg daily
PCT DAYS 1-10: hCG 500iu daily
PCT WEEK 2-3: NOVALDEX 40mg daily
PCT WEEK 4-5: NOVALDEX 20mg daily

My goal is to gain and retain 20-25 pounds. This will be the second time I've done this cycle, and my fourth overall. I'm 41, and have been weight training for four years now (60-70 minutes, 4x per week, good diet). I would appreciate any feedback in regards to the cycle itself, but I am specifically looking for tips on how to reduce anxiety. Last time I cycled (I finished up last October) I experienced panic attacks for the first time (they started around week eight or nine), but I think maybe they were just as much due to severe heartburn and acid reflux as the juicing. I am now on an acid-reducing prescription (Omeprazole 20mg daily), so my heartburn won't be an issue. I do not have access to Zanax, and I'd rather not rely on it for relief. Thanks in advance for your input.

Looks good with clomid added. Personally id up the test to 800mg per week. I try to run test at double what im running my deca at. You gave yourself a nice cycle lined up either way

These boys have it covered.

Nolva does NOTHING to boost your own natty test production back into high gear - or any gear. All it does is prevent the absorption of any excess estrogen floating around. Good solid PCT will be trying to get your own system back to normal as fast as possible and that calls for Clomid.

DS is right about the test too - get as much as you can handle!

Back