• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Migration update

CSOReaper

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok everyone,

So as most of you know, I was on a compounding pharmacy TRT for 14 - 15 weeks. I felt absolutely nothing in all of these weeks. The last 4-5 weeks of that, I had increased my dosage from the prescribed 200mg a week, to 300 to 400mg a week. Still, nothing.

I cancelled my service and decided to take matters into my own hands. I suspected that the compounded TRT was either very weak, or garbage all together.

I am 2 weeks into my Pharmacom Test C250. I have taken 2 shots a week. 4 total shots since receiving. This is no exaggeration, I feel like a new person. I have always been naturally very strong. But the drive and aggression leaves you as you age. 2 weeks into this, I feel it all again.

Getting ready to place my second order with Pharmacomstore. It certainly won't be my last. Great products and for anyone stuck feeling that same way, don't waste anymore time, order Pharmacom and don't look back.

I will post some labs in a few weeks.

Reactions: GGG
Ok everyone,

So as most of you know, I was on a compounding pharmacy TRT for 14 - 15 weeks. I felt absolutely nothing in all of these weeks. The last 4-5 weeks of that, I had increased my dosage from the prescribed 200mg a week, to 300 to 400mg a week. Still, nothing.

I cancelled my service and decided to take matters into my own hands. I suspected that the compounded TRT was either very weak, or garbage all together.

I am 2 weeks into my Pharmacom Test C250. I have taken 2 shots a week. 4 total shots since receiving. This is no exaggeration, I feel like a new person. I have always been naturally very strong. But the drive and aggression leaves you as you age. 2 weeks into this, I feel it all again.

Getting ready to place my second order with Pharmacomstore. It certainly won't be my last. Great products and for anyone stuck feeling that same way, don't waste anymore time, order Pharmacom and don't look back.

I will post some labs in a few weeks.

Interesting how you feel that way on the compounded TRT stuff. I’m in the same boat and I really don’t feel much when on the TRT and dosing. My first order was of the T cyp for me and Tren for my roommate. Once I receive the T cyp, I’ll run it exclusively and get labs before and after to compare. I’m excited about the opportunities to experience what you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will definitely notice a difference. Give it 2 weeks, interested to hear your take.

Back