• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Deadly UGL gear?

booby

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have really been enjoying this forum since joining, and i am learning so much from some of you...Im planning on trying my first cycle soon but i have to admit something...I watched some videos about UG labs and it showd their brewing methods and sometimes blatant lack of sterilization...It also showd people with all kinds of nasty infections and rotting holes in their bodies from bad gear...Some of these people said they ordered from legit labs who had great reviews and track records...This scared the shit out of me...Does anyone else worry about this as much as me or am i just being a silly newb?

Great!! I've pinned 500 times over the years now I'm worried!!! Thanks a lot noob!!! Lol

This issue has always been a concern of mine. And let's be real about it. We're ordering compounds from people far away, that we do not know personally, and then injecting these compunds into our asses. Yes, there is some risk, and there will be someone, some where that gets ill, or possibly even dies from a serious infection.

This is a good reason to belong to this forum. It gives me the opportunity to track suppliers, and read input from their customers. I feel if something goes haywire, it will hit this forum quickly, and we'll have warning.

It can happen with gear or drugs from your local pharmacy.We are a " one world economy" now.Things are not like they were 20 years ago. Very little is manufactured in the US-and even if it is-the integrity of " Made in the USA" is gone.That being said-just watch your sources-read the board and you should be gtg-OD

well remember just a few months ago the drug that caused menengitis...that was from a U.S. compounding pharmacy

It can happen with gear or drugs from your local pharmacy.We are a " one world economy" now.Things are not like they were 20 years ago. Very little is manufactured in the US-and even if it is-the integrity of " Made in the USA" is gone.That being said-just watch your sources-read the board and you should be gtg-OD

Yup! Good advice

- - - Updated - - -

Yup! Good advice

Thanx for the replies guys...Good info...And i have seen these posted videos...Very scarey stuff!...I will continue learning all i can on here.

IML Gear Cream!
its is deff a reality for sure but as others have said do your research and take all the precautions you can to keep yourself safe and healthy. at the slightest sign of an issue is to see a Dr. better safe than sorry.

I wouldnt be concerned to inject anything from any AAS sponsor on this board. I personally would not be concerned to do it and I'm pretty fucking particular. That said it better look pristine and immaculate when you receive it.

most sponsors here have tons of reviews with bloodwork testing as well ... with a little bit of research im confident you will make a wise choice. order based on rep n results n not pricing is the best advice i can give you. $ is always a factor but keep in mind your injecting these oils into your body.
just saying

its is deff a reality for sure but as others have said do your research and take all the precautions you can to keep yourself safe and healthy. at the slightest sign of an issue is to see a Dr. better safe than sorry.

Good advice. Most stuff these days is pretty clean, but if you are in the game long enough, you will have an issue sooner or later. Good idea to keep some antibiotics on hand to. It can take a day or two to get a doctors appointment ( to long in the case of an infection ). If you get a bad shot, and 2-3 days of ibuprofen doesn't take care of it, get on some antibiotics right away.

I think the biggest issue here is that the people with these horror stories often wait until a leg is about to fall off before they go to the doctor due to the nature of what they're doing. Even a splinter can cause these things if its allowed to fester for too long. I think that the probability of having an unstoppable flesh eating pathogen or chemical in your gear is pretty slim.

Back