• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

**Touchdown**

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got my Tren the other day and just shot up 75mg on top of the 400mg tren E I have been running for last 5 weeks. I’m going to try to stick 75mg eod and 200mg tren E each week until the sides are unbearable. I’m also taking 40mg tbol ed for the next few week’s. Stay tuned !!

83fecac4ca4bb7f52e6e09b0a8718bde.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my Tren the other day and just shot up 75mg on top of the 400mg tren E I have been running for last 5 weeks. I’m going to try to stick 75mg eod and 200mg tren E each week until the sides are unbearable. I’m also taking 40mg tbol ed for the next few week’s. Stay tuned !!

83fecac4ca4bb7f52e6e09b0a8718bde.jpg

Interested in how you like the ace. I’m taking 500 each of test e and mast e prom PSL.

Love the mast E and Tren Ace. I have ran all EP brands over the years nothing but positive results.

Nice!! Let us know how that goes. I can only imagine the heart burn lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice!! Let us know how that goes. I can only imagine the heart burn lol

Heartburn is one side effect I never get besides the initial cough post injection. I try to take a klodpin and nexium about a hour before injection. I have never ran ace and enthate together so who knows. If worse comes to worse I’ll drop the tren E and just use the Ace.

Sherk wasn’t lying about massive heart burn. I ate Boston butt on a smoker last night and around 1am I woke up thinking I was having a heart attack the burn was so intense. I took a Xanax and Rolaid and it calmed down after about 45 minutes. I’m discontinuing the tren E and will continue just Tren Ace 100mg eod. It will probably take a few weeks for the Tren E to leave my system so hopefully the sides are manageable.

Sherk wasn’t lying about massive heart burn. I ate Boston butt on a smoker last night and around 1am I woke up thinking I was having a heart attack the burn was so intense. I took a Xanax and Rolaid and it calmed down after about 45 minutes. I’m discontinuing the tren E and will continue just Tren Ace 100mg eod. It will probably take a few weeks for the Tren E to leave my system so hopefully the sides are manageable.

Try taking nexeum extended release antacid every morning.

Try taking nexeum extended release antacid every morning.

I been taking regular nexeum I’ll have to give it a try. I actually shot another 200mg of tren E this morning with 75 mg of Tren Ace lol. “Last dose “ Hopefully around day ten I’ll get a kick from the tbol.

I told ya bro. Once I hit a certain mg with tren, the heat burn becomes a problem. I use tums and Prilosec. Over the counter, cheap and it works

Blood draw Tuesday to check that estrogen one more time and then it’s on with the blast.

Back